Create Account

Osada Tamura grabs his first win

*First Article*

Recent Nevada Battleborn signing, Osada Tamura picked up his first win in his first game against the Anaheim Outlaws. He had sixteen saves, facing eighteen shots, only allowing two goals. With the support of his Battleborn teammates, the goalie was able to hold off a dangerous surge from the Outlaws and claim his first victory. 

"To be honest, I was hoping to block everything, but the win is what matters." Osada told a reporter. "We have a talented team that supports each other. I'm going to constantly improve so I can be the best I can possibly be." 

The goalie was also asked about other topics, such as major league ambitions, and possibly representing his home country of Japan on the global hockey stage. He shrugged off the questions. "Honestly, I'm just concerned with winning here in Nevada. I want to win for this team and the fans here. Winning and being on the same page with my team is the most important thing to me." 

He was more than happy to answer questions about Las Vegas and the state of Nevada in general. "I love playing in this city already. Always something to do, the people are friendly, the weather is nice when it's not scorching hot." He said with a chuckle. "The state of Nevada has lovely mountains and landscapes that they don't get credit for, in my opinion. And the sunsets are lovely. And at night, the fans show up to support us. At the end of the day, that's who we play for." 

Word Count: 268

Congrats Tamara-San ,
Nice win and glad your enjoying L.V.
Question for you ...Best Japanese restaurant in Vegas in your opinion??

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

03-07-2021, 06:03 PMWawazat Wrote: Congrats Tamara-San ,
Nice win and glad your enjoying L.V.
Question for you ...Best Japanese restaurant in Vegas in your opinion??

"Best Japanese restaurant? That's a bit tough, but there's plenty of great places, such as Mizumi, on the strip. But I kind of prefer more 'local' places, like Ohjah Noodles, over in Henderson. There's so many great options here, so it's hard to pick a best one."