Create Account

Introducing... All Star Skills Competitions and SHL ASG!
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 11:06 AM by sve7en.)

(not today but later this season...)

As I mentioned on Hockey Talk Tonight, the Events Team is super excited to grow more existing functions and events on the site, and this time we've taken aim at the All-Star Weekend experience!

While the SMJHL has had a simmed All Star Game for a while now, we're looking to add to that and bring the SHL side of things into the fold with a full All Star Weekend experience that of course includes hits such as the hardest shot and fastest skater. The weekend will be a bit disjointed at first, with most of the festivities taking place closer to the end of the season (imagine the NFL's Pro Bowl), we're looking to incorporate this all into a single day of streams to give everyone a break from either the regular season or post season grind.

Also will be answering any questions you have about this:

Q: Hol up, what's the plan for this season?
Originally we were looking to have the SMJHL skills competition today before their All Star Game, but we got tied up with some technical issues on my end and had to push it off. We're still doing the All Star Game with @TheSparkyDee this afternoon, and the rest of the celebrations should all be together some time close to Championship Week.

Q: Who gets to be in these competitions?
A: The participants will probably be all star nominees, decided by the SHL and SMJHL All Star Voting departments, with potential special invites for current players (and maybe some of our more spry retirees...)

Q: But how are you going to do skills events in FHM?
A: Through the magic of ESPN NHL 2k5

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Now this? This is what we call Pog

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

pog

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Dope

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

niiiiiiiice

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Can We Have The All-Star Fighting Competition Using UFC 3?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

great idea

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

yesss lets see some alumni come back

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate