Create Account

Official Video Game Release Thread

Instead of a new thread each and every time a new game comes out (Especially since we're in the season of new games) I figured we'd have a thread!

So anyways COD BO2 came out the other day. I really am enjoying it quite a bit The 10 point system is a refreshing change. I really like the flexibility of it.
The level design is top notch (Although I really hate the cruise ship map and everyone else loves it)

One of my fave things is the snipers. They're so much more realistic now I haven't hit someone above the waist and not killed them. They just feel so much more realistic.

Thank GOD they brought back tomahawks, my favorite thing in the game bar none. Throwing knives are for pussies. Tomahawks are the shit.

As for upcoming releases omg I'm sooooooooo excited for Hitman Absolution coming out in two friggan days. After the video review it is the release I'm most looking forward to since Socom 4 (Huge let down there) Blood Money is one of my favorites ever and this one looks just as good.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 18 2012, 09:09 AM
Instead of a new thread each and every time a new game comes out (Especially since we're in the season of new games) I figured we'd have a thread!

So anyways COD BO2 came out the other day. I really am enjoying it quite a bit The 10 point system is a refreshing change. I really like the flexibility of it.
The level design is top notch (Although I really hate the cruise ship map and everyone else loves it)

One of my fave things is the snipers. They're so much more realistic now I haven't hit someone above the waist and not killed them. They just feel so much more realistic.

Thank GOD they brought back tomahawks, my favorite thing in the game bar none. Throwing knives are for pussies. Tomahawks are the shit.

As for upcoming releases omg I'm sooooooooo excited for Hitman Absolution coming out in two friggan days. After the video review it is the release I'm most looking forward to since Socom 4 (Huge let down there) Blood Money is one of my favorites ever and this one looks just as good.

Thanks for letting me know you have it and not play with me.

I find blops decent, but it is still cod.

I rented WWE 13 for the sole purpose of the Attitude era, and it is really fun.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Doughboy@Nov 18 2012, 12:14 PM

Thanks for letting me know you have it and not play with me.

I find blops decent, but it is still cod.

I rented WWE 13 for the sole purpose of the Attitude era, and it is really fun.
I only have had it since a couple days ago and I only rented it since I don't have $60 to blow on it. On Black Friday Toys R Us is running buy one get one for $1 so I'm gonna buy Probabl BLOPS2 and Hitman.

I was considering picking up WWE 13 so I could play some DX shit but haven't gotten around to it.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

SpongeBob Adventure Island 4 looks great!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!