Create Account

S58 Graphics Contest: PAINT SIGS
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 01:37 PM by Ruggsy.)

Almost the end of the season, lets squeeze in a classic graphics contest:

As we all know, since the days of the cavemen people have been playing simulation based hockey games. Now we strive to honor their memories through a program older than fire itself. It’s time to unleash your inner primal artist in the SHL PAINT SIG CONTEST!!

Who will be crowned the Leonardo da vinky of the SHL? Try your luck and show your skills against the league's best, and be sure to join us in a week to vote for your favorites!

[Image: w91zKpc.png]

Task:
Make an SHL or SMJHL-related signature using Microsoft Paint or similar alternative software (such as GIMP or Paint.Net). You CANNOT use Photoshop for this tournament.

To help get you started, here are some of the previous Paint Sig Finals voting threads. 

Submit for a chance to win some sweet, sweet, SHL cash:
First Place: $5M
Second Place: $3M
Third Place: $2M
Fourth Place: $1M

Rules:
  1. The signature must be related to the SHL or the SMJHL in some way. The art could involve a player, a team, or a favorite league memory. Ultimately, it must be drawn in PAINT or a related software. 
  2. The signatures must be in JPG or PNG form.
  3. The final sig must be 400x200 pixels.
  4. Artwork should be submitted before Sunday, March 14th @ 12 Midnight EST (One week from Today)

How to submit:
You can send submissions and/or questions to @Ruggsy through a private message on the forums or on discord (Ruggsy#7042)

If you have any questions about what would be appropriate for this tournament or are just looking for general help with graphics, Please feel free to join the Graphics Discord. Or message @Carpy48 or @Ruggsy directly on the forums or Discord.

Best of luck! Have fun!

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

[Image: ksKeuQM_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Bump. Get your submissions in! Looking forward to what you guys can come up with.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

And one more bump. Deadline to submit is midnight EST today!

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

The public has voted and we have winners to announce!
Cheers

First Place: $5M
Second Place: $3M
Third Place: $2M
Fourth Place: $1M

Minor change here. We'll skip the fourth place and combine it with the third place, because we had a tie in the poll.

$1.5M each goes to: @Capt_Blitzkrieg and @Ruggsy! Congrats!

Voted second and winning $3M is: @DollaBill (as 'sota' on the poll btw)! Congrats to you as well!

And the first place with two thirds of all votes - enjoy your $5M @MN_Moosey! You should draw more!

Thank you everyone who participated. See you in the next tournament very soon!

Stars Lions Berserkers

I didn’t win???

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Sweeeeet. Thanks to those who voted me into 2nd place. That winning sig was amazing.

[Image: 3laFIkp.png]
[Image: X6QJdlt.gif]
Finland  Raptors  pride

You're right. I should draw more.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]