Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

My first guess would be Carpy. The guy does not seem to age and I don't know if you have seen his graphics but they are not from this World. It's pretty impossible to get pucks by him as well.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

As others have pointed out, I am very clearly an alien. With a taste for only beige foods and no one ever seeing me without my mask on, I don't know where I'm going with this. Aliens.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

There are obviously more than just that one alien playing hockey in the SHL. Wake up people, aliens walk among us now, it’s no big deal. I think these aliens would come forward if we all worked together to break the stigma surrounding being an alien football player. There’s nothing wrong with it, so let’s just get people talking about the issue. If I may suggest one player, Jimmy Slothface could be an alien. Ben Slothlisberger plays in the ISFL and is from the moon, so could all sloth related last names be for aliens? No way to prove that they aren’t.

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]

I suspect there are several aliens in hiding on the Baltimore Platoon. Some of them are a bit odd, like one of them thinks he is some kind of god, another thinks he is a Russian automatic weapon, and then there’s some other guy who thinks his generic American name is going to fool the Earthling citizens.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

There are a few Edmonton Blizzard teammates that I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up being aliens. @Keygan and @"tommysalami" could be aliens just based upon their amazing performance as GMs/coaches for the team. They are arguably the best management team in the league. I would also say that @C9Van is likely an alien just because Jon Forty-One is just one of multiple in the Forty family... I almost think it is just the same alien playing all the sports and kicking ass while doing it.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 06:10 PM by hewasajazzman.)

delete

Besides the obvious Manyhands, the player I would most suspect of being an alien is Disisde Dayudie. You never catch the guy without some sort of mask on so it's possible he could be hiding something. It's also very disturbing when he shows up for practice in the tengu mask.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

As a cautious or maybe paranoid individual, I suspect everyone else in the league of being aliens. In fact, I'm not sure that I'm not an alien myself.

I feel right at home in Winnipeg because I've always had an affinity for flying objects and staring up at the night sky.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I think @JR95 is an alien, because theres no way a human can be that good looking and also be a great cook. clearly he has some sort of otherworldly power

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

If I had to pick a single player that I'd most suspect was an alien, I'd have to pick one Chimkin Tendy because he's been absolutely out of this world as the backstop for the Anchorage Armada the last couple seasons.

(44 words)

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)