Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

I have long had my suspicions about a certain Swedish rookie on SFP this season. I have yet to see a valid visa or green card from him....

In all seriousness though, there are multiple players that I have long had my eye on as potential aliens as they were just so damn odd but after meeting and drafting an ACTUAL ALIEN last season I can safely say that they are just oddballs, not extra terrestrials.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I would like to nominate C.K. Supernaw. Why? If you watch replays of him making saves, it looks like he has his eye closed. Who can do something like that? How can you stop something that you can't see?

Supernaw has to have some kind of supernatural abilities.

If there ever would be another alien to be friends with Narboza Manyhands, it would definitely be Mew Two. Just look at this guy, he is literally looking like one, while performing on a level with 350 applied TPE that not even some players with 425 applied TPE cannot reach during their minor league careers. Just inhuman, lock this guy up with Narboza

@zeagle1

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I suspect that there are for sure some more aliens in SMJHL. For example, it is not possible to have only six penalty minutes with 107 hits. That's why I think that Nevada Battleborn's Vili Tuga’tūga’bo’atu might be an alien.

[Image: salming.png]

I can't believe there's an alien around here :yikesleft: :yikesright:
No strange things happened. Definitely no alien, nope. At least on my team. Take a look at Anchorage. Is this even a real city? Sounds fake to me. 
Don't investigate in that topic any further. There are no aliens. Believe me :eyes:

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

My GM's in Newfoundland are definitely aliens. They tried to coerce me onto the mothership late one night during a game of skribbl. They are not to be trusted with earthly things, unless those things are SHL related.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

I can't quite put my finger on it but for some reason I think that Vorian Atreides might be an alien, given that unlike the rest of our players he doesn't drive home in a nice car after practice, but usually gets straight into a little spaceship to fly to his "Orbiting Death" station that is said to be circling Earth.

I get the feeling Jon Forty-One would be suspected being 1 but he is just a weird cultist from another realm rather than an alien from a distant planet. Completely different!

I dunno about other aliens, probably Vancouver Whalers players cause they're weird.

[45 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

If anyone, besides my teammate Narboza Manyhands of course, were to be an alien, I'd have to suspect my other teammate, who also happens to be a defenseman: Zebulon Leavitt. I mean come on, with a name like 'Zebulon' how can you not think he's an alien? It's clear he tried to disguise himself by giving himself a very 'normal' last name with Leavitt, but I have my doubts that he is who he claims to be - and just look at him! He says he's 6'4", but he looks way taller than that. He also looks like he could level someone with just one punch, it's insane.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I hope people have had their suspicious eye on Podan Podanovic. He comes out of nowhere as the backup goalie with his 4-1-2 record, but will only speak to teammates in what is assumed to be a hybrid pig latin. He can also do a fingerstand, yes, a finger stand. I think this defies the laws of gravity.

[Image: dolffs58_gold.png]

Falcons Detroit Falcons: S57 - S59

Oh there are definitely more aliens that exist in the league. When you find one, its usually a safe bet that there are at least 5-10 more hiding silently. Maybe Keenan is an alien?

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2021, 10:19 AM by Ragnar.)

I support the other Anchorage theories that @Gwdjohnson is an alien. First of all, dude messaged me when I first signed with Anchorage telling me it was team policy that I send him my skull size and exact physical location via ten digit grid coordinate. I thought that was weird, but not nearly as weird as him saying the league requires pictures of every user in their underpants for verification purposes, and that he was tasked with collecting every photo.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

There is no way that Yngve Simonsson @JumpierPegasus isn’t at least part alien. He came out of nowhere this season as an S56 player and has been lights out for us here in San Fran. This unusual high level of talent has made me question whether he is also part alien!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

There are four players I am suspicious of in the junior league of being an alien, but I am scared if I come out and blatantly call them out that I will not be here much longer. One of them even is even on my team the Vancouver Whalers. I sit here in the locker room after practice secretly typing this message in hopes that someone with more resources that I do can put a stop to this madness. As I said I am afraid to say too much in case this is seen by the prying eyes, but I find it awfully interesting that only a few players in the league have been on the ice for the exact same amount of goals scored for their team as they have for goals scored against them. Maybe worth looking into. Oh shit, he's coming my way, if you don't here from me you'll know why...

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

I have always suspected that Julio Tokolosh isn't just a cow. It's most likely an alien just dressed like a cow. Why? Have you ever seen a cow play hockey? No, but we have proof now that aliens do play hockey. Besides he's too smart to be a cow.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]