Create Account

S58 SMJHL PT #6 - Next Season

PBE Affiliation

Lyrics Below to make the bot know i've done my PT.

I'm Scatman
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope

We had a good season this year and hopefully, we can be even better next season. For next season, we are near guaranteed to lose at least four or five players, because the S56 will probably be called up to their respective SHL team. This mean we will lose our starting goalie, Valtteri Aalto, two top 6 forwards, Daedalus James and Thomas Rose, and what is probably our best defenseman, Evangelos Giannopoulos. They will all need to be replaced if we want to find the same level of success next season. The good news is that our last two draft classes have been doing really well in terms of progress this season and most of them will be ready to take a bigger role next season. Podan Podanovic should be able to take over the starting position after a good offseason of training. The team has plenty of up-and-coming forward who will fight for the available spot in the top 6 and they have a good defensive core fill up with three veterans from the S57 draft class, with a majority of them expect to be back.

187 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

The Anaheim Outlaws seem to be improving by quite a large margin next season. Despite a few players aging out the rookies will be heading to the cap so I personally think we will be one of the top teams on the division, if not in the league. We also don't seem to be calling up so that means we will be keeping our current core intact. I think players like Videl Valor will be huge coming into next season and my player Jack Micro will hopefully be improving by quite a large margin and maybe he will finally get a goal.

We need three forwards and a defenseman in the draft so we will be young on that front but I definitely see the 2nd year players taking most of the minutes. Overall I see the Outlaws as making a lot of noise next season and improving on thier record by quite a bit.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Quote:Written option: Talk about how your squad projects to look next season. You could talk about players who will be called up next season and what impact their call ups will have, players who will be of key importance to the team, where you expect the team to be able to finish in their division, etc. (150+ words)

Anaheim is a young squad, 12 of the players on the squad are all members of the S59 SHL draft class. 1 of those members is a goalie, 5 of those are defenders which makes 5/6 of the defense junior freshman and the remaining 6 are forwards. With 2 centers, 1 left wings and 3 right wings. So far all members of this S58 SMJHL draft class have been updating and improving their skills throughout the seasons. Currently 4 ANA players are in the top 30 TPE players for this class, but with some late post draft acquisitions who lack time compared to others in the class, they are still working hard to improve themselves.

S58 was a transitional year for the Outlaws. They traded veteran presence for a rebuild with a large focus on bringing in quality young players in the draft aswell as being a major player with in the post draft free agents. Next season will likely see the Outlaws still in the middle of this transitional period, but come the year after that and the Outlaws should be making a name for themselves. Even this upcoming season they could suprise a ton of people with a dedicated young core.

[204 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Well we still have all of the rookies like Janis Lux, Alimony Tony, Jay Sink, Josh Jennings, Valdis Vejonis, Utyosov Toyesfki, and Ville Kurri which is good because they'll all likely be hitting the 350 mark except for 1 or 2. Thatll lead to a nice core as we lose Tendy. I honestly don't know what we're gonna do for goalie so hopefully our stacked defense and even defensive forwards can hold down the fort in front of whatever goalie we have next season. We will still have Zidane too and he's a stud so that's great. I think we're gonna lose Petrov and Pihl which sucks but hopefully some rookies can fill the scoring those guys provide night in and night out. Hopefully Salvatici stays because he's a god and will probably lead the team in scoring next season. Dude's a wizard.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

PBE PT

Transcript: I gotta talk about my boy Rickie Vaughne and the great season he's been having so far. After multiple seasons of being complete dumpo, Rickie has taken it upon himself to actually become an effective player. Rickie had, quite possibly, his best season on the hump as a starter last season. He was not great, posting an ERA of 4.75, but he did show improvement. Wild Thing decided to move to the bullpen this season where, so far, he has been stellar. Through 18 appearances, Vaughne has an ERA of 1.91 with 51 strikeouts and a whip of 0.94. He has a WAR of 0.7, which is very solid for a relief pitcher. He's also only allowed 4 HRs so far. He allowed 28 last season so I expect him to have a total somewhat smaller than that. Detroit's currently 13-13. Not the best record in the league, but it's clear that this is probably the best Demons team since S18. I expect them to be a dark horse contender this season, but it will be tough to make the playoffs in a stacked Western division. I've met Rickie Vaughne once. I asked for his autograph and he said he'd "get right back to me." He then turned around, got in an elevator, and I never saw him again. Love that man.

[Image: duncan_png.png]

PBE PT

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

The Carolina Kraken definitely look ready to start trying to contend next year, as there is an extremely talented core of rookies and sophomores that look poised to take the next step in S59. Rookie defensemen Gino Lombardo and Granny PanPan have had solid rookie seasons and are only going to get better. The same can be said for rookie forwards Daud Ramza, Aleks Blixstrom, Twelve Forty-Seven Fifteen, and Cormac Ponaire also have a lot of potential and can start forming a solid supporting cast around a core of players that already includes Jimmy Jimmy and All-Star Ole Olson on the back end, with Golden Face, Luukas Lilja, and Tomas Lind forming the core of the Kraken. The team is going to lose star players Vincent Wolfe and Aleksander Kozlov as they are being called up for next season, but there will still be a solid set of players there to help fill the gaps and a huge wave of young talent to make up for anything lost and then some.

ISFL PT

Now Top Cheddar doesn't know a heck of a whole lot about the Anaheim Outlaws, but what he does know is thst we have a lot of rookie talent on this team. By my count there's 13 rookies on this team, and I'd say about half are committed to developing their game and making an impact at the juniors level of seasons to come. Next season for the Outlaws is going to boil down to how that development plays out. Can Anaheim put together a squad thst can get them back to competing for cups sooner rather than later? Is this the year we lose Jon Donair and Sekai Wolker to the bigs? If so, who will step up in their absence to lead the Outlaws next season? A lot of questions remain to determine just how Anaheim rebuild will play out in s59, that's for sure.

(151 words)

To be honest, things aren’t looking great for QCC in the future, so I think we need to make a push this season to win it all. We only drafted one player in S56, four players in S57, and three players this season. We picked up a few free agents, but our main core is probably going to get called up next season and our roster will be pretty shaken up. However, I still think our team is going to be solid as we have some great players that won’t be called up, such as Mew Two who led the league in points this season and it’s only his second season. I’m guessing we are going to draft more rookies in S59 than we did in recent years, so there will probably be a lot of new talent coming in. Overall, this season is probably going to be our best chance at winning at all in the next few years, so we are going to have to really come together and play our best.
Code:
174 words

[Image: wMOao8d.png]

After winning the Four-Star Cup in season 55, the front office of the Newfoundland Berserkers has been working their butts off to create a competitive roster each season. Many expected the team from up north to undergo a rebuilding season eventually, but solid drafting has helped them avoid such a fate and they are now ramping up towards another competitive window. Sadly, this will be captain Vaseline Podcalzone's last season as a Zerker, projecting to be a member of the opening-day lineup for the Seattle Argonauts for season 59. Other than that, unless we see a surprise call-up of a third-year player, Newfoundland will not lose anyone else. Advancements are a certainty from this season's Zerkers to next season's, with six new players able to spend up to 425 TPE, and the cherry on top is the seven sophomores that will be striving to reach 350 TPE by the time the S59 playoffs arrive. With Quebec City set to lose a substantial portion of their core to callups, and Kelowna in the same boat to a lesser degree, the Berserkers are peaking just as the two powerhouses falter and should be able to compete even more closely in S59.

The Colorado Raptors are definitly a team to look forward to as top contenders as soon as next year. First of all, few players are gonna get called to the big show, Dolphin boy for sure but the rest of the team will remain for another season at least. The big upside will come thru this years rookie becoming more and more seasoned and ready to play higher quality icetime. McFife, Sotakov, KEKW and Nystrom at the very least will become secondary menaces and other established players will also get into a 425 TPE build. Considering the Raptors fought for the division lead and just advanced into 2nd round of the playoffs, the trend is upwards and nothing can stop that squad to go to the moon ( I AM NOT GIVING SMJHL FANTASY ADVICE I'M JUST AN APE).

Yanno Rosejac is also staying and since he is the best goalie in the league the Colorado Crew will aspire to win more of those games where they lacked a few goals to support the incredible goaltender. Don't bet against us!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

This entire season we spent pretty much that time looking forward to next year. Unfortunately for our captain John Donair, his final year in juniors was a slow one and though we barely made the playoffs (haha) it would always be nice to have a winning sendoff for the team leader. He'll move up to the big show next year leaving a huge hole in our top line that will need to be filled by either a returning player or a potential trade. With so many fantastic prospects Anaheim has room to play but it might just be more fun to watch all these rookies start to shine.

We're losing a couple more players to time outs, having reached the end of their five year plan. Our rookies this year will easily take over for these couple dudes and the future is very bright. Wishing John Donair a happy and long career in the SHL next year. And wishing Anaheim will become the force we all know we can be.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

Let's be honest: it doesn't matter who leaves or joins the Nevada Battleborn in the offseason. At the risk of copyright infringement - apologies, Keyshawn Johnson - just give me the damn ball. Put Eero Makela on the ice for 25 minutes a game and let Makela do what Makela does.

So what is it that Makela does? Makela hits, and he hits hard. He protects the goalie like the goalie is a newborn bunny. He blocks shots, gets his stick in the way of passes, and generally makes life miserable for the opposition. He's the kind of player that loves 1-0 victories, and does everything in his power to keep the opponent's score at zero.

So when it comes down to it, Makela is just fine with roster turnover. He might even chip in a goal or two during the season, you never know. One thing you should know, though, is that Makela is coming hard, coming fast, and won't back down from anybody.