Create Account

Rookie Catch-up TPE Announcement

03-24-2021, 11:11 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Should include the S59 class since we are currently dealing with those affects, but otherwise solid change
yes plz

03-24-2021, 01:59 PMBoloBill Wrote:
03-24-2021, 11:11 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Should include the S59 class since we are currently dealing with those affects, but otherwise solid change
yes plz
agreed with this

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

03-24-2021, 01:47 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
03-24-2021, 11:19 AMSouthPaw Wrote: I think this rule has great intention! However, as someone that spent 1.5m for my 3 TPE a week can I have my money back! Lol
i think the key thing here is that you accumulated activity checks during those weeks, so you've really been paying 1.5m for 2 TPE a week more than new players
Oh yeah, I definitely get that! I think the idea definitely works. I just think that this should have been something that started once the S60 class was allowed to do PTs. As that is where the real TPE advantage starts to take place/

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

everyone quick... list your draft class and cry that it should be included!!

awesome change for the future

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Kids these days! With their 9 million and catch-up TPE.

03-24-2021, 06:35 PMTheFlash Wrote: Kids these days! With their 9 million and catch-up TPE.

'member when we had to use forum threads to do our weekly training? Kids these days with their fancy banking page...

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Great change.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

free TPE for existing and padded bank accounts? damn, I created too early Tongue

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Back in my day Twitter was 300k.

03-25-2021, 03:02 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: Back in my day Twitter was 300k.
the future is now, old man!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Doesn't this just shift the best time to create from right after TDL to as late as possible so you save all the money?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

03-25-2021, 04:08 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Doesn't this just shift the best time to create from right after TDL to as late as possible so you save all the money?

You can earn 5 TPE a week at the deadline, or you can accept 3 from this.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

03-25-2021, 04:11 PMKeygan Wrote:
03-25-2021, 04:08 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Doesn't this just shift the best time to create from right after TDL to as late as possible so you save all the money?

You can earn 5 TPE a week at the deadline, or you can accept 3 from this.

so 500k per week for a 2tpe/week advantage? got it ty

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Refund my trainings you cowards

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]