Create Account

(Graded) Deep Dive #2 - Advanced Scouting for the SHL draft
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2021, 08:08 AM by Leppish.)

For this deep dive, I am doing some advance scouting for the SHL draft focusing on some prospects I know from other leagues that are great values but not at the top of the TPE charts

WildfireMicro 275

I briefly played with Wildfire in the ISFL. He is an active guy in the locker room and always has something good to say. He took a break from the ISFL, but is back and been earning well. I think he'll put the same time into his SHL player.

RenoJacksonHS 275
I was on a team with Reno in the minors of PBE. I know that they are in the War room for the dillos now and they have been a big part of the Chicago team in the ISFL. Reno is a funny person that you def will not regret having in the Locker room

qWest 274

qwest is one of the best sim leaguers out there. He'll be active in the locker room, pump out good media and prolly end up in your war room within a season.

ValorX77 251

What can you say about Valor. He is a great kid. I was on a team briefly with him on DVS and have seen him around the ISFL a ton. He makes good podcasts and has been really invested in his players in the ISFL and PBE.

frirolhead 248

Sam! A Graphics wizard who I know from PBE and the ISFL. He is a really positive guy in the locker room and obviously has solid earning chops with how his players of done in other leagues. I would draft based on his graphics alone so I could have dibs on a sig.

Shnarly Dude 236

Snarly dude is a great prospect to target as a sleeper. He is a little behind on tpe, but he is a GM in the ISFL. If he has the time, he will be a fantastic earner and a great locker room presence. Him being on Anchorage I have been able to see it first hand.

124715 205 TPE

I think this is numbers from the ISFL. If it is then this is another user that brings way more than what their TPE rank is. He was a number one overall pick in the ISFL and is a real joy of a person. I had the pleasure of scouting him for the ISFL draft. With multi leaguer, its always a question of how much time they want to invest into a second league. That will be the big scouting question for this prospect.

39Alaska39 229 TPE

39Alaska39 is a player I know of from the PBE. I think he has a player in the ISFL as well but could be wrong on that. Alaska is a really cool guy. I got to see how he acts in the locker room through still being in my minors locker room in PBE. Alaska is a guy you can count on to earn well and is only behind because of when he created.

Cakequest 195 TPE

Cakequest is another player that created late. I think he might have been the last player to create in this class. I know him cause he signed with Anchorage. He has been really cool in the Locker room and has got his updating down. Another player that will be a big steal if teams strictly draft on TPE.

Frostbite 175 TPE

Frost could be the ultimate sleeper pick. He is an active player in two other leagues and is IA at moment in SHL. If you are okay with a middling earner you could have a steal late with Frost.

610 words

Approved! +5 TPE @BoloBill