Create Account

Barret McCarthy Retires
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 05:15 PM by Inf1d3l.)

After what seems like a pretty average career between my player and my presence on site/Discord, it's time that Barret be put to rest. I really enjoyed my time with Barret but, like with many things, I feel like I've outgrown him, a player I've put time into for over 2 1/2 years of my life.

I want to thank so many people I've dealt with along the way.

@"luketd" thanks for believing in me with Vancouver and in Manhattan, we did a lot of great things together and I'm sure we will in the future too when I recreate.

@JayWhy & @GeckoeyGecko you guys took a big chance on me in Manhattan back in the S44 draft and I really hope I didn't let you guys down, I did what I could to be a big part of the team, and I feel like we accomplished a lot together, including that S52 Cup!

@BadWolf thanks for always being someone I can talk to, and I miss our time in SMJHLHO together, but you run a good ship over there, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

@FuzzSHL & @TheDangaZone thanks for bringing me into the Panthers family before the end of my run. It has been very fun and exciting to see another locker room and spend time with some really great people in the league.

@hhh81 sorry we never got to play together brother, there will be a time and place that we can, that I promise you. Someday, whenever that is, whatever team it ends up being on, we'll be unstoppable.

@dmills3 You're short

@SDCore keep in touch more brother. Happy we finally got to chat more, I miss our fun talks. I'll keep bugging you if you do that same to me!

@ImShiny you are literally, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting in any capacity. Please, never change.

@39alaska39 love you too man. We been through some shit together and we always come out the other side. Dont let shit bring ya down or upset you too bad, its not worth the energy. Imcalways around if you need to talk

If I didn't mention you, I'm sorry. Its a bit emotional for me to say goodbye to my player that I've poured so much work into for so long, but I know this is the best way to reinvigorate myself with the SHL.

Please everyone, be good, be safe, and lookout for my recreate soon.

McCarthy out.

:(

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Stick taps to one of my favorite people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting on here!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Stick taps on the great career, it has been a pleasure being your teammate.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Fantastic career.. great member... you did great! Congratulations on your retirement.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

<3

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Was an honor playing with you in czechia and manhattan. You’re an amazing guy and even better friend. Enjoy retirement!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 05:03 PM by SDCore.)

INFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS BUG YOU! Let's make sure to chat more! Congrats on retirement and lemme know when you recreate.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

_/_/_/

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

such a huge part of every single team ive been on. happy to share some big moments with ya bud.

cheers brother im not good at talking but ya know ily

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

:( congrats on the great career dude <3

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

What a career, congratulations and happy retirement!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

_/_/_/

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

_/_/_/

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights