Create Account

Going forwards

God I do not know why this little piece of awareness media I am about to write is taking me so long. Do we get paid for rewritten paragraphs cause honestly I would be so loaded after this 1 with the amount of times I have rewritten this going forwards. I write this opening because it is me and my personal stuff that is skippable for a lot of people. The part I bold onwards will be the part that may interest a good number of teams.

So I am hitting an interesting part of my career in Sim Hockey League but in order to compare I have to bring up a few of my other cult based characters that are in sports.

Laszlo Forty-Two in NSFL had a very good career a long with goal line blitz and now the Gridiron Football Sim Association and Super Casual Football League and honestly he has a career that I will be very happy with once I have a handful more seasons done to write up about. So no issues there.

In Pro Baseball Experience Jose Forty Three is quite a meme player but also a very deadly reliever and I feel is in a great spot. I also have a really fun idea for his recreate slash reroll I will be doing and I am hoping that will conclude the unique thing I will do with him.

I would move onto a lot of others but quite frankly they are all done. Completed. Story written and prepared. This leaves the first and original character I ever made for a sports sim league...Jon Forty One.

Fun fact actually, I started him off as a nice team player who wanted to be a minor league team legend who whoever picked him up LOL

Jon was basically an unprepared mess. I joined at literally the worst time to create a player and even when climbing the TPE draft ladder I still did not get close to the 1st round. The only Whalers rookie to fail to do so and excluding Bruins I was the only person to not go inactive and have my player basically die. I have since made sure to reach the 2K club with him and are 1 of the best non defensive position players in my draft class if not the highest Total Points Earned player outside of D players now.

I am pretty happy with him recently winning best forward player in IIHF since it had been a good while since that happened for Great Britain and I have been getting assists for fun. Recently getting 2nd in assists by at least 5 more than everyone 3rd and below and my plus/ minus is quite nice to look at. Earning a over point a game feels pretty good considering the grind. But the issue I am having is just the goal. The overall goal I mean. Like yeah, I would like Hall of Fame and I have to do as much as I can for it but the lack of success outside of farming IIHF medals is worrying.

This is the point onwards that I mentioned at the start that will probably be important for a couple or few teams.

I am testing free agency this season. I did this last season as well and after posting the media I got a couple more teams to have a look so I figured it could not hurt to see if it helped. What am I looking for?

Well, bare minimum money. I do not need it, I always take bare minimum in cap space.

I guess I would like to see what options I have going forward. A new challenge or helping someone gain depth or be the missing piece to a bullshit puzzle maybe? I have no real idea. I would like to know what is a possibility I guess.

I have talked to 2 lovely teams so far with really nice options but there are more teams out there with other options I would like to see what I can do and commit to a plan for the remainder of Jon's career before I probably rework him in another full career. I do not plan on retiring anywhere close, whenever Jon hits below 1000 TPE and that is probably a year away still. So I guess that is it?

Jon Forty-One is just a little below 2000 Total Points Earned currently and S48. I am a pretty good centre I think. Had no complaints anyway lol. I guess if you are interested DM me on discord or just send me a PM here and we can at the very least discuss.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Good luck J-41 sad day!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]