Create Account

David Vent Retires
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 11:13 AM by ImShiny.)

Well, it's time for Vent to go. Honestly, this player did a lot better than I ever had expected him to. From being basically inactive to winning a cup to being named captain of the Rage. Vent achieved a lot in his career. 2 WJC Golds, IIHF Bronze, and of course the S52 Challenge Cup. I would not have gone this far without a lot of people's help and encouragement so it's time to thank them all.

First I have to start with @Zoone16 and NjBigApple for picking me to Kelowna. In my first few seasons there my player was complete ass not gonna lie. But the people in Kelowna really helped me stay somewhat active on my player. So shoutout to @goldenglutes, @Katth, @micool132, @Briedaqueduc, and @sköldpaddor just to name a few of the great people I got to meet and play within Kelowna.

Moving on to Czechia a.k.a the best Nation in the SHL. @caltroit_red_flames, @Blastmeaway, @efiug,@Off, @Esso2264, @GeckoeyGecko, @fishy, and @CptSquall and everyone I didn't ping in Czechia You guys are so fucking amazing. Czechia is one of the best locker rooms in the shl. It's an extremely fun place to be and I'm so sorry we could not win gold in IIHF. However, the team is getting better and better and I know Czechia has a real shot at winning Gold. #CZECHIAISBESTIA

Manhattan. @JayWhy I can not thank you enough or taking a chance on my player. You have grown to be a close friend of mine and I'm very happy for you and your wife with your marriage. I know you both with be extremely happy. Manhattan is probably my favorite locker room. I never thought I would be so involved with the team that I am now and I have only you to thank for pushing me to do it.

I'll just ping all the MAN ppl now. @Luketd, @juke, @Leppish, @wumaduce, @XLeafer, @StamkosFan, @Skeleton Party, @BasedMinkus, @Steve, @Buster, @Toast, @GoonerBear. Every single one of you made MAN special and I thank you for that.

Gaming people time. @trella, @Clint Eastwood, @SlashACM , @JR95, @RomanesEuntDomus,  @RedCapeDiver, @Ace, @overdoo, @suavemente, @ProjectSaint, @MCP_, @ACapitalChicago, @FuzzSHL, @W19eaver, and all of Nippey Nuggey and the SHL Game Gang. Thanks for the great times playing games even though we may lose a lot but it's still a great time.

@Inf1d3l,@39alaska39,@hewasajazzman yall are some of the greatest people I have met on the site. I'm so glad to have gotten to know you guys and call you guys my friends.

@Citizen of Adraa and @Tomasnz we were drafted in the same class, won a cup together, and all hit big milestones for our players. I'm the first to go but that was expected. I know you guys will finish with amazing careers.

I am sorry if I forgot to ping anyone there were a lot of people to ping.

I'm honestly not sure when I'll recreate but it won't be soon. I'll be back at some point.

Thank you and Goodbye

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

A legend was lost today... \_ \_ \_

One of the best and most kind hearted people to ever grace this site, you'll always have a place in any thread teams I make

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

a pleasure playing with david vent. hope to see you again.

[Image: giphy.gif]

\_ \_ \_

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

shiny nooooooooooo

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 11:15 AM by 39alaska39.)

Love you Shiny, very glad to have gotten to meet you and be your friend. Truly one of the best people in the SHL

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

a fucking legend \_ \_ \_

love ya man

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

One of the most dedicated members I've met! Let's work hard to have Vent go out on a high note.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

:(

So long, partner

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Congratulations on an awesome career, Shiny! Best of luck on your next one!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Well we knew this was coming but it still sucks. Vent was a huge part of our squad and he still is. I hope we can give him a great last tournament.

You'll always be welcome in the locker room brother.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 11:52 AM by RedCapeDiver.)

_/_/_/
congrats on a great career @ImShiny

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Don't stay a stranger too long! Congrats on your great career!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points