Create Account

Autism Awareness Day 2021!

Hey everyone, I just want to remind everyone that today is something important to me, April 2nd, 2021, is Autism awareness day!

What is autism you may ask?

Autism is a developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents often notice signs during the first three years of their child's life. These signs often develop gradually, though some autistic children experience worsening in their communication and social skills after reaching developmental milestones at a normal pace.

As someone who’s been on the spectrum since age 2, I’ve been through a lot, having to go through speech therapy, and even struggling to make friends for awhile. Thank goodness for these leagues.

Look around you, you’ve probably been around or even shared a locker room with someone with autism, they’re great people and we should recognize them for their contributions to the league and society as a whole.

Thanks again, and don’t forget, my DM’s are always open.

-Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Really enjoy seeing our users bring awareness to this type of stuff, love to see it.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I'm Autistic myself!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Thanks for sharing, Valor.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Thank you for sharing, much love

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Always appreciate learning more about the community and what’s important to people!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

_/ _/ _/

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Smile

<3

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

<3

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Thank you for sharing and bringing awareness Valor!

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

_/

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Thank you Valor!

[Image: eandrews.png]