Create Account

Shirakami Fubuki Retires

Well tried to come back but now gone undrafted and as a result i can't be bothered to spend time updating a player that i went max earning on. So see you league.

Huh. Maybe next time don't message gm's you won't play for them? Or don't demand you get drafted and play on a line with a specific player?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2021, 09:40 PM by boom.)

I want to feel bad, but given that you and Valor had a very specific list of conditions and you DMed GMs saying you'd never play for them and hated their branding, I can understand why GMs couldn't or wouldn't meet those conditions. Best of luck in future.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

can I get a sad emote? @Tylar

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Emi in the kindest of ways possible I have to say that I think it's to reevaluate your conduct in these leagues. I enjoyed my time in an LR with you. I know from experience you can be a contributing member of a team as a player and a locker room member.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Imma be real

Telling teams not to draft you and saying you won’t play for them = them not drafting you

I think this result was expected

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

04-03-2021, 09:42 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: can I get a sad emote? @Tylar
not ty but
[Image: pepposad.png]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

04-03-2021, 10:13 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Emi in the kindest of ways possible I have to say that I think it's to reevaluate your conduct in these leagues. I enjoyed my time in an LR with you. I know from experience you can be a contributing member of a team as a player and a locker room member.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

It's getting real tough cycling between three different threads trying to make sure I am apart of at least one thread team.

the economy is in shambles

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

bye

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I mean c'mon I doubt they DM'd every GM and telling them they don't like their branding. Every single one?

JODAN

tbh league is kinda messed up if not a single team could have taken them. Nobody has cap room either i got drafted last ssn and didn't even get a shl contract cuz no room and as on some min of a smjhl deal. for a league that talks about being inclusive and freindly tbh looks like the systems in place has it exclusive.

fr not a single team out there could accommodate them? not even a ticket? crazy

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

04-03-2021, 10:33 PMVandy Wrote: It's getting real tough cycling between three different threads trying to make sure I am apart of at least one thread team.

Ctrl + Tab

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

That’s a oof brother