Create Account

The Disrespect of Fedor Sotakov (2x)

You shouldnt accuse people of nepotism when you have as big of a chance to get drafted to that team whether youre a recreate or a first gen (excluding gm players) - some dudes just had what you didnt have, and I think what you could do now is to turn the tables against them and prove the guys wrong that decided to pass on you.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

If this is how you react to a draft position I’m excited to see your many articles down the line about this league

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-04-2021, 12:16 PMretuperkele Wrote: You shouldnt accuse people of nepotism when you have as big of a chance to get drafted to that team whether youre a recreate or a first gen (excluding gm players) - some dudes just had what you didnt have, and I think what you could do now is to turn the tables against them and prove the guys wrong that decided to pass on you.

Yeah, Sota got it. For now tho, just leave it. Best for all parties.

That includes you, person who might reply late.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

04-04-2021, 12:19 PMProjectSaint Wrote:
04-04-2021, 12:16 PMretuperkele Wrote: You shouldnt accuse people of nepotism when you have as big of a chance to get drafted to that team whether youre a recreate or a first gen (excluding gm players) - some dudes just had what you didnt have, and I think what you could do now is to turn the tables against them and prove the guys wrong that decided to pass on you.

Yeah, Sota got it. For now tho, just leave it. Best for all parties.

You can't control me

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

04-04-2021, 12:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
04-04-2021, 12:19 PMProjectSaint Wrote: Yeah, Sota got it. For now tho, just leave it. Best for all parties.

You can't control me

Remind me, who is your international boss, kappa?

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

04-04-2021, 12:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
04-04-2021, 12:19 PMProjectSaint Wrote: Yeah, Sota got it. For now tho, just leave it. Best for all parties.

You can't control me
gottem

[Image: ImShiny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 01:20 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

04-04-2021, 05:12 AMKatth Wrote:
04-04-2021, 01:48 AMJNH Wrote: Hey, I was super disappointed after my first SMJHL draft so I get what you're coming from.  I was on tilt. 

I was drafted in the 7th round in the SMJHL. I was happy my name was even mentioned on stream.

I was also 14

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-04-2021, 09:51 AMToast Wrote:
04-04-2021, 01:48 AMJNH Wrote: Hey, I was super disappointed after my first SMJHL draft so I get what you're coming from.  I was on tilt. 

Just @ me next time

Rant

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-04-2021, 12:21 PMProjectSaint Wrote:
04-04-2021, 12:21 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: You can't control me

Remind me, who is your international boss, kappa?
I AM the Senate

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Bud I had more playoff points than u who gives a shit about reg season

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

F

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Ninja

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

He's gone from the league like Kaprizov from the Wild.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]