Create Account

Angus McFife XVIII first press appearance after being drafted by Atlanta Inferno

04-03-2021, 11:26 PMTapdancingNecrons Wrote: What's your favorite thing about Atlanta's org?

If there was another team you could've been drafted by, which was it and why was it Edmonton?

Are you going to win the cup?

My favorite thing about the Atlanta Organisation is obviously the people in there. However, to give you a more complete answer I would go with a little history of myself. So my other character, (Nathan Explosion btw), was selected in the expansion draft by the team. I was already an inactive player, a fate shared with my first character Toki Wartooth. However I got to meet GoldenGlutes on another discord as well as Jepox among many others SHLers. On that discord, I develop friendships and contrxt allowed me to use my memey side or tongue in cheek side a lot and I enjoyed expressing myself this way confortably. Now I land up on a fresh new discord with the Inferno and I start joking with the guys. Then we post otters, I setup a meme delivery service, taking about my uncle who got caught stealing a truck full of batteries and im back to activity. Being able to express myself in english (not my first language) in a casual and fun way got me excited back for SHL. I think thats whats great in Atlanta locker room, everyone has fun, is respectful doing it and doesn’t take themselves too seriously.

However, hotdog thinks milhouse is a meme and I can’t endure that.

When GMs came to me asking me if I had a favorite team, I said I did have a preference. However, I really think that every team that approached me would have been a great fit for me. I’m a loyal guy ( or maybe I like my comfort zone) and being an ex Jets and Pride and not giving them the best out pf Nathan Explosion hurt a bit, and in difference corcumstances I would have loved playing with them again. To answer your question: the blizzard is a team with a great story going as far back as when I was a newbie on the site. My buddy Jedi was a legend there and hearing the culture has been exceptional thru the years I am confident I would have loved it there. Playing with the zergling itself ( thats nystrom btw) would have been a fantastic story on the ice and in the locker room. My overall understanding of the league is that it shifted towards a good locker room on discord and all GMs, including your GM Keygan, seem like persons you can have fun with. Angus would have been happy to be drafted by any team I am sure of it, but that will be for another time (season 69 anyone?)

We gonna win the cup Smile

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-03-2021, 11:34 PMRagnar Wrote: Who’s your best mysterious friend???

:shypeepoplayingwithfingers:

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

04-03-2021, 11:36 PMDuff101 Wrote: What happens after you win the cup?

Im gonna win another cup

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

How do you reconcile Atlanta's fiery branding with Zargothrax' wish to set the Universe on Fire?

[Image: lespoils.gif]

04-04-2021, 12:02 AMlespoils Wrote: How do you reconcile Atlanta's fiery branding with Zargothrax' wish to set the Universe on Fire?

This is tricky. Zargothrax being vanquished, the iniverse should be safe... but I guess I must be weary of any chaos wizard hiding in the Atlanta locker room. My quest for this universe’s Gloryhammer might not be as futile as I thought if there is indeed evil hidden amongst the team. (I suspect patty of being evil and potentially a reoncarnation of Zargothrax himself, him allowing this media is already sowing chaos on the forums)

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

04-03-2021, 11:50 PMmicool132 Wrote:
04-03-2021, 11:36 PMDuff101 Wrote: What happens after you win the cup?

Im gonna win another cup
What about if you won all the cups

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Who will have your back when you forget the antiperspirant (Nishimori doesn't wear any)?

Will you drive in the HOV lane by yourself in the downtown Atlanta area?

Can you and Nishimori demand a trade to San Francisco so that we can play together at the next level?

[Image: 3laFIkp.png]
[Image: X6QJdlt.gif]
Finland  Raptors  pride

When are we gonna win the cup?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

What happens if I win the Cup?

What are your thoughts on the draft? Are you happy where you ended up?

If we end up in the finals against each other, do either of us really win the cup?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]