Create Account

Angus McFife XVIII first press appearance after being drafted by Atlanta Inferno

04-03-2021, 11:10 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Who is your worst enemy?

How do you feel about unicorns?

Do you know any nearby volcanoes?

My worst ennemy used to be the Chaos Wizard Sagothrax, but after vanquishing him from my universe I ended up being teleported here in this hockey universe. My biggest ennemy today is anyone between me and the cup.

Unicorns are totally fine and cool as long as they are not zombified or mind controlled by chaos wizards. Back in the days my great great great (x16) grandfather fought them off with fireballs and lightning during the unicorn invasion of Dundee, which was a mess.

I do not know much about volcanoes but my pal Nathan Explosion blessed one for the Duncan Hills Coffee mogul when they roasted the blackest black times infinity coffee grain. I think coffee is silly I prefer tea.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angus McFife XVIII first press appearance after being drafted by Atlanta Inferno - by micool132 - 04-03-2021, 11:15 PM