Create Account

A look into Manhattan Rage's recent draftees

At the conclution of the S59 draft, manhattan welcomed back some new and old faces to the team. With the recent trades and aquisitions, Manhattan is making it known that they are trying to get younger, aquiring players like Jack Klompus, having Name Redacted at the starting goalie, calling up young rookies, trading for Guy Legrande, etc, etc. Apart of that, is acquiring picks in order to get younger when the older players are retired.

With a lot of the Forward Core is old(Luke thomason, Jax Aittokallio, Ola Wagstrom, Austin Roenick, David Kastrba, and Piotr Czerkawski ) and then old players in David Vent and Andrej Doskočil on the defense. We have to take a look towards the future of the Rage.

I will be looking at the 3 recent prospects and who they are.

12th OA, the Manhattan Rage Selected Robert E. O. Speedwagon. @GoonerBear

A forward that plays for Newfoundland Berserkers, if you were apart of the league for the past 16 seasons GoonerBear might be a familiar face on the Manhattan Rage. His last player, Reginald MacIntyre currently holds the franchise records for most games played by anyone ever for the Rage. Someone that kickstarted JayWhy's rebuild, Gooner is an amazing guy in the lockerroom, and one of the rare guys that likes the Dallas Stars. Other than that, he is someone that is amazing that he fell to 12th OA. He is someone that hit 1600 TPE before and I am sure he will hit it again. His new player is a forward, deviating from the defenseman he was, I hope that Luke Thomason will be able to play with Speedwagon in some capacity.

19th OA, the Manhattan Rage Selected Robert Black @grimreaper

Grimreaper, I didnt know up until this point, but I always know that user. He is one of 14 users that had 2 HOF players in SHL History, a very rare accomplishment out of the thousands of players created in the SHL can hold. His older players, Ace Redding and Reggie Williams will be familiar with old users, one a HOF Defenseman, and the other a HOF Forward. Grimreaper is a real OG, creating all the way back in 2011. For manhattan, Ace Redding is one of the best Defenseman, where he ranks 8th of all time in points for Manhattan(3rd for defenseman), among other great accomplishments. His new player, Robert Black is ready to try to get him the elusive 3rd HOF player, in which only 1 user(who was also in this draft) can claim.

66th OA, The Manhattan Rage Selected Shaq O'Neal @aidenmiz

Ill be honest, I had no idea who this was when Manhattan drafted him. But when he joined the LR he was someone that fit in well. his player, Shaq O'Neal plays under Toast as our GM so I am sure he talked into the ear of JayWhy and I am glad that he did. I can't really say much about him, but I hope he sticks around because it would be great to play with him for a couple seasons until my old ass retires.

The future is bright for Manhattan this draft + last draft are a lot of great young forwards that will be replacing a lot of us old people, and the changing of the gaurd is happening

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Newfoundland pipeline stronk

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

04-03-2021, 11:43 PMluketd Wrote: For manhattan, Ace Redding is one of the best Defenseman, where he ranks 8th of all time in points for Manhattan(3rd for defenseman), among other great accomplishments.

Sorry to tell you but Ace Redding was a winger his entire career. Got a hit record maybe that is why you thought D ?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

i dont see x-rays here, title is a lie

04-04-2021, 07:22 AMTomen Wrote:
04-03-2021, 11:43 PMluketd Wrote: For manhattan, Ace Redding is one of the best Defenseman, where he ranks 8th of all time in points for Manhattan(3rd for defenseman), among other great accomplishments.

Sorry to tell you but Ace Redding was a winger his entire career. Got a hit record maybe that is why you thought D ?

Why did I think he was a D? Lmao

04-03-2021, 11:43 PMluketd Wrote: Shaq O'Neal plays under Toast as our GM

Move over @JayWhy @Citizen of Adraa

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

04-04-2021, 09:07 AMluketd Wrote:
04-04-2021, 07:22 AMTomen Wrote: Sorry to tell you but Ace Redding was a winger his entire career. Got a hit record maybe that is why you thought D ?

Why did I think he was a D? Lmao

Because you’re a bad historian and an even worse friend

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

04-04-2021, 09:21 AMBuster Wrote:
04-04-2021, 09:07 AMluketd Wrote: Why did I think he was a D? Lmao

Because you’re a bad historian and an even worse friend

Atleast he got 2 more HOF than you

04-04-2021, 09:43 AMluketd Wrote:
04-04-2021, 09:21 AMBuster Wrote: Because you’re a bad historian and an even worse friend

Atleast he got 2 more HOF than you

Hey don’t speak to your captain like that

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

04-04-2021, 09:50 AMBuster Wrote:
04-04-2021, 09:43 AMluketd Wrote: Atleast he got 2 more HOF than you

Hey don’t speak to your captain like that

Strip the C

04-04-2021, 10:00 AMluketd Wrote: