Create Account

Simulation Hockey League: What is it?

Here is a brief talk I gave at work for our virtual summit, explaining to them what the SHL is and making myself look like a lunatic.

I clocked in probably 1,000 "umm"s and I will not apologize for art. Pay me please.

https://youtu.be/LKQZG5sWK0g

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Its private bro

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I can’t wait to finish dinner so I can watch this and find out what the hell i’ve been doing with the last two years of my life.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 3/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 1/3

14 = 2M

This was a very informative piece and professionally put together, even though I want to give you absolutely zero points because the game is called Franchise Hockey Manager and not Fantasy Hockey Manager but it's all good. This was really long to sit through so you lose some points there. You don't win any style points, but I think you basically got the gist of what the league is out to your co-workers.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]