Create Account

Height- and Weight-Limits

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jul 25 2012, 11:41 AM

That's an interesting idea, but it would probably be too much work for something that doesn't really matter in the context of the Sim.

I dunno, if we had it so you could only do it in the off-season and it rolled into an update, it's just altering a couple of extra numbers isn't it?

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Jul 25 2012, 05:43 PM

I dunno, if we had it so you could only do it in the off-season and it rolled into an update, it's just altering a couple of extra numbers isn't it?

You'd have to ask the Updaters about that. Their job essentialy is "just" altering a couple of numbers every week, but this adds up Wink? But if they are fine with it, sure, why not Smile.

PS: Thanks Joe Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I didnt post that coment in a bad way, like im not saying its annoying. Just wondering why you are so determined of making this league better, thats all.

IMO its great to post up suggestions to improve the league, but I also find the league is pretty good where its at right now, and theres not much if anything we need to change.

Like I said go ahead and make Suggestions, it doesnt bother me and its does more good then bad, im just curious as to why you do it so often Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Jul 25 2012, 10:37 AM

Making a solo suggestion is one thing making suggestions just to make them is another. We will not examine every little thing and as is the case here how does it have any bearing at all on the league? When it is the same person over and over it usually will get pushed under the rug because it is taken more as bitching than a suggestion.

To say we never take any suggestion seriously is a bunch of bullshit and a slap in the face. If everyone would like to make the league better this forum would be great but instead people troll it or bitch just to bitch and then bitch that we won't listen to their bitching. Well everyone that just wants to bitch can just fuck off and suck a giant dick. We are all here to try and have fun not argue and bitch back and forth.

And oc I am not saying your bitching we want suggestions just try an lump them together unless it is a big one multiple threads daily are not needed
...waste of a post because it wasn't directed at you, but at people that are complaining because hes making a suggestion in the first place.

Not every idea has to be taken, but if people don't want to hear about it don't come to this part of the forums, hes trying to improve it and give ideas to help out, so chill the fuck out.

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jul 25 2012, 11:18 PM
Just wondering why you are so determined of making this league better, thats all.

Well that's a weird question :D

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jul 25 2012, 05:49 PM

Well that's a weird question :D

lol the league is good, Im just curious as to why you think so much needs to change Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jul 26 2012, 12:01 AM

lol the league is good, Im just curious as to why you think so much needs to change Tongue

We should always try to get better imho Wink

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by joecool37@Jul 25 2012, 05:43 PM
Imo its a bit ignorant to say that he makes suggestions just to make suggestions.

I am talking very often with OcA and he always tries to make this league better in terms of fun, realism and stuff like that.

So people should focus their comments just about the suggestion and don´t spam those threads or make it a personal case. I especially expect this from our commishs.

We are old enough to discuss things like that.

I see here reasons for both sides. On the one hand this is a fantasy league so people should able to make their players like they want, but on the other side there are really a lot of giants actually, which is a bit unrealistic.

I don´t care, so I would normally not posting here. But as it has a personal note, I wanted to state my opinion.

But is height affacts the game in any way, then we should thing about a maximum/minimum.

100% agree!

If someone tries to help and make the league a little bit more real its great. You should be happy to have such members than OC. Smile

My suggestion (Forum)

Season 9 is starting to get underway. Join soon!

Season 10 is coming Interview

:D

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]