Create Account

S59 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name - Karl Detloff

Position - Defense

Recreate or First-Gen? - Recreate

Recreate or First-Gen? - Jonathan Lillehammer

Discord Username - Scheetzzy#8226

Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? - Mostly the Capitals

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - Usually a bit more than 6 hours a week

Is water wet? - Every once in a while

Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? - Yea i use discord

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? - I'll try to accomplish some things in junior

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining the league? - Most definitely

How do you feel about walruses? - For legal reasons I can not answer this question.

What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. - Live, Laugh Love, with a hint of nihilism

Please finish the following sentence: "Defense is gnarly"

What do you value in your team locker room? - No toxicity (is there a word for the absence of toxicity? i'm not sure) and also just some lighthearted goofy fun.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? - I haven't played pokemon before but i think this pikachu guy is pretty underrated

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? - 2 Way Dman who can play in all situations, can play well offensively though transitioning those pucks up ice

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

- Player Name: Satoru Gojō

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? - Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? - Matthew Forrester (another Center, he was ok I guess)

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? - N/A (but it was ISFL, in case you're wondering)

- Discord Username: Matty#7478

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? - I tend to follow other sports before I follow hockey in real life (mainly Football, both association and American, and Baseball currently). However, I am known to have a bet on NHL games pretty frequently, and have found myself to be pretty good at it for the most part. Also, as a Brit, I like to keep track of the EIHL when it is at full-pace (unlike currently, where its a smaller field including 0 teams from Scotland).

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - I work nights 4 days of the week currently, but for the most part outside of that I keep the rest of my time pretty free for sim-league activities across the spectrum. Outside of my updating jobs that take up a few hours on the weekend both here and in ISFL/PBE, I like to use the rest of my time talking to friends in Discord and gameplanning whenever needed by my teams.

- Is water wet? - Water is not wet and I will die on this hill

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? - If you ask anyone who knows me from sim leagues, they'll tell you that I spend a bunch of time when I am awake on Discord. I try to keep up with conversations whenever possible, and as such I tend to float around in certain team servers whenever I have time to spare.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? - I am looking for success at the junior level further beyond what I experienced with Forrester. As Forrester, I helped my team to a 4 Star and assisted in getting multiple teammates into MVP conversation (especially Minamino, you're welcome Ham, line 2 was best line). However, I was never really recognised in the same light as my teammates, and finished my first run in the J with only 1 2nd Team selection on a technicality (TL;DR - some voters struggled to spell Rikard Hammarberg, and as such the committee counted the votes wrong and I got in ahead of him. Sad). This time around, I want to bring my team to the top and win the 4 Star of course, but past that I want to at least get into conversation for awards that I never even got close to the first time around.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? - Before joining the league the first time, I had never heard of Kelowna the city, or Kelowna the SMJHL team. After playing against them for multiple seasons, I know that they're always a tough team to play and - while they haven't won a 4 Star in a while - they're always a tough out come playoff time (something that seems especially relevant in this new jumbled structure we have these days).

- How do you feel about walruses? - WATERMELON WALRUS FOR MVP (translation: walrus cool, i like)

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.

""I'm just here so I won't get fined." - Marshawn Lynch" - Matty7478

- Please finish the following sentence:
“Defense is _______________.”
- cool and all, but scoring points is where the fun is at

- What do you value in your team locker room? - Activity, excitement over the team no matter the situation, and good vibes from players from the past and present who all want to have a good time together as friends.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? - Jigglypuff. Why? Why not? You can't tell me this song doesn't slap hard.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? - Unlike Forrester (who was a playmaker), this time around I am looking to be a top-class screening center who can get points in multiple ways, but mainly through hard work in front of the net. It goes without saying that my player would be more inclined to play an offensive role over a defensive role.

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 08:38 PM by ryan cvit.)

HO Questions 

- Player Name: LaTrell McDonald 

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate 

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Ryan Cvitkovich LW played for anchorage won the 4 star cup in s51

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A but reddit a while back  

- Discord Username: ryan cvit#9516

GM questions 

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Yes, big new york rangers fan 

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) a lot of time, i work during the day and am usually around at night after 3:30pm EST

- Is water wet? of course 

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I use discord for many things, on board for getting into a locker room

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? That depends on how my player performs while getting called up is the goal i'm in no rush to leave the J immediately

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I can't say that I have

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]- How do you feel about walruses? They're fat

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Have fun, that's basically it. If you having fun what's the point?

[size=medium][color=#333333][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Please finish the following sentence: 

“Defense is _______________.”  Defense is cool

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]- What do you value in your team locker room? a good sense of humor, people who are fun to be around and to crack jokes with.

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Garchomp, dudes an absolute animal how can you not want one on your team

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#333333][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=small]- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Definitely a more offensive winger but still no slouch on defense trying to get a artemi panarin / patty kane esque player

[Image: OIQc6sy.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 05:56 PM by t3zla.)

- Player Name: Benjamin Janssen

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? PremierBromanov, steveoiscool, and taterswc talking about it at a game night

- Discord Username: t3zla#8377

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Lifelong Detroit Red Wings fan, also really like Nashville and Vegas

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) A couple hours a night if I'm at home, so ~10ish.

- Is water wet? Only as a solid.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I do use it and I'm almost always have it open if I'm home and definitely if I'm at my computer. I check it at least once a day because it's how my DnD group keeps up with each other and the campaign.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? My expectation is to hopefully split the difference between having a successful career in the juniors and being called up ASAP. Ben's motivation stems from having a name associated with being a nuisance on the ice and getting a rise out of doing that very well in his developing career, so my hope is that he regains a bit of that in the juniors and breaks into the SHL with a notoriety.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I have not.

- How do you feel about walruses? They're seals with mustaches and fangs, so way cooler. Easily top five marine mammal, up there with killer whales and polar bears.

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Nothing productive is ever accomplished with a negative attitude. Take no shit. Never turn down free pizza.

“Defense is _______________."
just as important as offense. Your team can't win if the opposition scores more than you, but you also can't win if you never score.

- What do you value in your team locker room? Being comfortable with my teammates. From personal experience, there's a huge difference between being in a locker room with people I hate vs people I genuinely enjoy. The first locker room is hyper-focused on winning and usually stumbles at losses, while the second tends to go with the flow. Being competitive is important, but keeping good spirits is essential to recovering from mistakes.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Bulbasaur. I played Pokémon for the first time as an adult and my Leaf Green starter was a Bulbasaur named Django because I can confidently keep a plant alive and he looked more plant than animal. I've been attached to grass Pokémon ever since.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensively defensive, if that's a thing. I'm looking to build Ben as a player who attempts to disrupt the opposing team regardless of what zone he's in. He's there to get in the other players' faces, not necessarily to fight but to trip up their game and get in their heads.

SMJHL HO Questions

- Player Name: Wet Jeans
- Position: LW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Luke McMaster
- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Originally from reddit, my buddy Ryan (Latrell Mcdonald) introduced me to it.
- Discord Username: lukejm37

SMJHL GM Questions

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?

Yes I'm from philly and love the Flyers.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

Outside of normal work hours (8am-5pm ET) i should be free 

- Is water wet?

Liquids in general are what makes things wet so I'd say no. They make things wet, they are not wet

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?

On discord every day. Handle other video game conversations I have on there and am already in the s60 discord group.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

i want to be called up when I'm ready. I had a short stint in the smjhl with my last player but i would like to rack up as much TPE as possible so that when I am called up I can perform well right out of the gates.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

I had heard about it but had no knowledge. Just knew it was in Canada.

- How do you feel about walruses?

Sure as hell wouldnt want to face off 1 on 1 against one

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.

Dont work too hard to the point where you cant play hard. 

Defense is good offense

- What do you value in your team locker room?

The playful banter and bumping music after a nice win

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Toxicroak for sure. Isn't even all that good I just think he looks sick.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Definitely a big time point scorer. I expect to lead the league in points once im in my prime. Spread the welath and get most of my points on assists if i can get a nice goal scorer on my line.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 07:45 PM by SouthPaw.)

SMJHL HO Questions:
- Player Name: Duncan The Walrus

- Position: Right Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I found the site through my affiliation with ISFL

- Discord Username: RESouthPaw #8706

SMJHL GMs Questions:
- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?
Yes I do! I am a huge Carolina Hurricane fan and barely ever miss a game!

It varies, as some weeks are way different than others. However, I have enough free time in order to do everything that needs to be done.

- Is water wet?
The definition for wet is “covered or saturated with water or another liquid.” Saturated is defined as “being full of moisture : made thoroughly wet” Moisture is defined as “liquid diffused or condensed in relatively small quantities” If we put these 3 definitions together we will see that water cannot be wet. It can only cause things to be wet because in order for something to be we it must be saturated with water, which means it is full of moisture and moisture by definition can only be liquid diffused in a relatively small quantity which is not possible if you have something that is 100% water.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?
Yes I am very familiar with discord and I am constantly on it.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I have not really decided on that yet, of course I just want to make the biggest impact I can whatever my player does.

No, I have not.

I think they are some of the most majestic creatures on earth. Especially when you let them on ice.

“Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse” 

Is probably the most fun thing any player can do! Stopping a team from getting what they want is way more rewarding!

Communicates and understands that it takes a team to win a championship

Arcanine because he is a fire type and a dog. Its just everything you want in a pokemon

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
I am looking to be the most Defensively Defensive Defender this league has ever seen! What are stats? Because I do not care about them, my number one goal is when duncan is on the ice the other team does not score!

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

Code:
- Player Name: Lucas Raymond

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Filip Zadina

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?  

- Discord Username:
Larktha

SMJHL GMs Questions (12 questions):

Code:
- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Detroit Red Wings, Hershey Bears, Grand Rapids Griffins

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

- Is water wet? Depends if its frozen or not

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? Always on Discord

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I like to Hang around Juniors and Rack up TPE I hope to stay the full max.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Duh, I played for them.

- How do you feel about walruses? Of Course, the toothbrush budget must be off the charts.

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Relax, Have fun and never stress too much.

- Please finish the following sentence: What wins Ships.

- What do you value in your team locker room? Just good banter and activity

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Dragonite, and well because its a freakin Dragon.

Offensive...

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S59 SMJHL Rookies (S60 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the SMJHL draft

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2021, 07:46 AM by tweedledunn.)

- Player Name: Gonzo Gobbledygook

- Recreates: Who was your last player? D- Ray Bork, C- Geronimo Otto

- Discord Username: tweedle#0657

-----------

[Image: giphy.gif]

- Is water wet?

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?

[Image: 2obeWnY.png]

[Image: L0pmqUy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Player Name: Igor Isyanov

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through a friend

- Discord Username: Void.#8188

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Tampa Bay Lightning 

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - Anytime from 5 PM EST to later, sometimes earlier

- Is water wet? I plead the 5th.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I use discord a lot and I would definitely be willing to go to a LR.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player? Yeah I want a nice juniors career with a Gm that’ll kind of help me learn what everything is and what to do.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No.

- How do you feel about walruses? They’re cute.

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Take life one day at a time.

“Defense is _______________.” Defense is the act of stopping an attacker from getting an opportunity to score.

- What do you value in your team locker room? Funny people and helpful people.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I don’t play Pokémon so I guess pikachu.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role. - I want to be a pure playmaker. Good scorer, great passer, fast skater. 

- Player Name: Maverick Seabrook

- Recreate or First-Gen? 
  • First-Gen
  • I have some friends who joined over here from the ISFL who told me about it.
- Discord Username: Tonzy#7110

• Carolina Hurricanes but I also have soft-spot for the Chicago Blackhawks.
  • It's tough to put a number on it as I am a pretty busy person but I always have a couple hours a night to take care of anything sim-league related, plus my weekends are generally pretty free.
- Is water wet?
  • Well it's not dry, so therefore it must be wet as I do not believe there is anything in between.
  • Yes I use it. I love discord and am almost constantly on it whether it be on my phone or computer.
  • To state the obvious, I want to score goals! Probably the most obvious answer given by any forward ever, but seriously I just want to help my team win and be a team player. I am in no rush to get up to the SHL and I have not problem being patient while my player develops and gets ready to succeed at the next level.
  • Nope
  • Considering that my twin brother is a Walrus, I guess I have a bit of a love/hate relationship.
  • Without going to overboard, I truly believe that if you aren't going to give your best at something then there is no reason to be doing it. We only have so much time each day, so when we are spending that time being involved in something, we might as well make sure we are giving that thing our all.
  • for teams who don't score enough goals.
  • I value a locker room that is supportive, friendly, and competitive. Obviously this sim-league is for fun and having a good community in the locker room is the most important thing, but it is also nice to have a group of people who are really interested in having the team do well.
  • It's hard for me to narrow it down to just one, so my I am going to give you three:
  1. Tauros - While he doesn't have anything special about him, he is just a cool looking tough pokemon who gets the job done.
  2. Golem - I mean yeah I know he is basically a rock with arms and legs and a head and may in fact just be a glorified rock turtle, but I have just always thought he was one of the coolest looking pokemon out there.
  3. Gengar - This one is pretty typical I think but Gengar's mischievous nature has always been fun to me, plus purple is probably my favorite color.

• Like I said earlier, I would love to score goals just like any forward would. More specifically though, I have found the garbage collector role pretty interesting because I like the idea of cleaning up the mess around the net and being right in the middle of things when we have the puck.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2021, 11:27 PM by dmills3.)

- Player Name: NeverBrokeAgain YoungBoy

- Position: Defense

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Dale Miller

- Discord Username: dmills3#7167

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Pittsburgh Penguins

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5-6ish prob

- Is water wet? No, water itself is not wet. The 'wet' feeling you get from water is actually the water molecules sticking to your skin when your body leaves the water. Hence why you don't feel wet when you're under the water, but do when your skin exits the water.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I'm on discord like 2 hours a day bruh

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to win as many 4stars as possible, but i'm willing to be a critical part of a rebuilding team that plans to win within a few seasons.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? if you want me to say yes naosu/katth, yes

- How do you feel about walruses? one of my favorite pokemon's is a walrus so they cool

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. just breathe lol

“Defense is the opposite of offense.”

- What do you value in your team locker room? activity and friendship. even if the topics are dumb, i'd rather talk about dumb stuff then not talk at all. activity is paramount for me

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? based on the answer above, one would think my favorite pokemon would be Walrein, but it is not. My favorite pokemon is Blaziken because it was my first shiny card, which I have since lost :,(

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? more of an offensive defenseman, but not being entirely useless defensively

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 01:32 PM by Merica.)

- Player Name: Daniel Merica Jr.

- Recreate or First-Gen?: Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Jimmy Wagner

- Discord Username: Vicious#1934

——-

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Chicago Blackhawks

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I don’t know, it varies, but enough to do my tasks here and be involved on discord.

- Is water wet? Rhetorical.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? Yes I have discord and am active there.

I’m in no rush to reach the SHL and dick slapped, I want to develop in the SMJHL and move up when I can actually make an impact.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes.

- How do you feel about walruses? Their cool.

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Do hard things.

“Defense is part of the game.

- What do you value in your team locker room? People being helpful.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Never played it even once.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? A nuclear weapon on offense.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

- Player Name: Jimmy Larkin-Conway

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kit Kirkstone

- Discord Username: Grapehead#4089

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Huge Sens fan!

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I'd say 15+

- Is water wet? It is

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? Yes, I have the app on my phone and everything.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I've still not won the Four Star Cup as a player, so that's on my list of things to accomplish, but I'll go to the SHL if my team needs me there.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes

- How do you feel about walruses? I have no strong feelings about them

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. I just try to take it easy, and learn from my mistakes.

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is crucial to winning championships.”

- What do you value in your team locker room? I like a laid back, fun loving, type group.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Sandshrew/Sandslash. Always loved them since I caught my first one in pokemon blue.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Jimmy is going to be a sniper

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 08:07 PM by canuckles.)

- Player Name: Elvis Alexander

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen baby

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? r/canucks

- Discord Username: PoopSoup#0191

Canucks...which is a little boring these days

Probably 6+

- Is water wet? 

Well I'd say there are several theories on this. Given that I don't know any of them, I'm going to say it isn't. Unless it is. Then I'd say it's wet.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? 

I have Discord always open. I think that answers that.

Honestly just getting my feet wet. Obviously it would be great to do well, but whatever happens, happens.

Yeah, I've been there. I think.

Whenever I hear walrus, I think of Paul MacLean and this.

Everyone has their own issues they're dealing with. So don't judge, and help as much as you can.

A good offense, while also having a good defense. Because everything is important. Which makes nothing important.

Good vibes, friends, including everyone.

Oh no. Ok, here it is... I never got into Pokemon. There. I said it. I'm so sorry.

Well... I went with a counter-attacking forward, because that's what I'd most likely be. whynotboth.gif

- Player Name: Hail Bingus

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through ISFL

- Discord Username: TeyonSchavari#1108

Not really. If I had to pick a team it'd be nashville tho because they are cool and I saw the stadium when I visited nashville once

3ish probably? Idk it depends

- Is water wet?

Sure why not

I use discord a lot. Mostly for ISFL but if theres a topic of convo I can contribute to I'll hop in

I don't need to be called up right away. I can hang back for as long as needed since I won't be a max earner

wtf is Kelowna?

Pretty cool I guess? Andy Reid is my favorite walrus

Live in the moment and try not to worry much about the future except when necessary. Never dwell on the past but learn from it and move forward.

optional

Supportive, good people, laid back

Swampert. Gen 3 was where I started and Swampert is a beast that I got attached to very quickly

Offensive. I wanna be a fast little cat skating around the defenders and scoring goals

[Image: HailBingus.png?width=911&height=450]