Create Account

Vaseline Podcalzone Junior Career Retrospective

Well written. Great to see how far you and this team has come and it feels like half a lifetime ago that I was part of it. Either way you never really get to leave. 

Berserkers

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Beeg is an imposter

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

YOSH WITH DA MEDIA
YOSH WITH DA MEDIA

[Image: eandrews.png]

You have been a terrific role model for me to look up to in the LR ever since I was drafted by Newfoundland. Certainly going to miss seeing you score goals, lay hits, and everything in between for the Zerks. Good luck in Seattle Captain. We will Beeg miss you.

Awwwww beeeeeeeeeg Cry you've grown so much since the baby Pod days!

We're gonna miss your beeg presence in front of the net and your cheeriness in our locker room, but at least you'll still drop by for a "Good morning Zerkers", right? Berserkers

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

[Image: image0.jpg]

@Steelhead77 with the greatest Podcalzone sig on the site  Cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria