Create Account

Free Agent Cole Carter
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 04:38 PM by Boomcheck.)

Cole Carter, 72nd overall selection in the S58 draft, has gone without being signed for two seasons in a row and is now left to be a full on free agent. It is unfortunate but sort of how I had predicted it going when on a team with little cap space, which then heads into the following off season having drafted even more first and second rounders. I was taken 72nd overall so I knew I wouldn't be a priority in the end.

I want a solid contract so I can develop, I can play in the juniors or in the SHL if that is what it takes. For some reason I can't even claim SHL training camp either which makes no sense? So I get drafted, don't get a contract for two seasons and my reward is to get even less TPE for things out of my control? System needs to be reworked or fixed, or give teams the chance to have more send down money so they can actually develop more young players.

At this moment I don't have a SHL or SMJHL contract and am not sure where I will be but anywhere would be cool. Don't even need to be in a LR or anything, I just want the chance to have even an opportunity to develop.

JODAN

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

JODAN

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

!boom

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Someone sign JODAN CC3 the young baby GOAT needs his cash

But I do think that the system should be changed so that all players are on the same footing post-draft regardless of if they have a contract or were drafted or whatever. I don't see the downside to just making it all draft+1 year players move from smjhl stuff to shl.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-05-2021, 07:41 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Someone sign JODAN CC3 the young baby GOAT needs his cash

But I do think that the system should be changed so that all players are on the same footing post-draft regardless of if they have a contract or were drafted or whatever. I don't see the downside to just making it all draft+1 year players move from smjhl stuff to shl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

04-05-2021, 07:52 PMSeymourSnatches Wrote:
04-05-2021, 07:41 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Someone sign JODAN CC3 the young baby GOAT needs his cash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

LMFAO

Jodan

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

We need a KSHL

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

bring back the euro league

Yeah, Cole needs his deal. He needs to pay bills, feed his family. Someone please help him.

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

SIGN THIS BB GOAATSE

[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2021, 10:31 AM by Memento Mori.)

Cole Carter saved my dad's life when he was drowning beneath a frozen lake. He deserves to be signed for that reason alone.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Bump

JODAN

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

hello send 3M and i will sign on dotted line