Create Account

Wheel Snipe Celly questions
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2021, 06:01 PM by steveoiscool.)

We're going to be recapping the J's draft, as well as some WJC results and other post SHL draft shakeups. We could use some questions to help pass some time.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Why do you think fake online sports such as the SHL have begun to grow in such popularity in recent months?

I trust you don’t have a good enough thought on SHL teams, but what are your standings predictions for the SMJHL this upcoming season?

What team had the best draft unbiasedly?

On an island with only three things, what are you choosing and why?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I did not watch the "J" draft stream nor do I know any of the draftees, can you enlighten me of the #1 pick? name, position, team drafted?

WJC question: Name the position of strength for each North American teams (Red/White)?

The SHL post draft night had a couple of "heated" rookies going on record expressing their displeasure for "x" reasons, were they role playing or just insulted? You know any of them? How are they now?

Play/bench/cut?
Center - Makrus "The Tater" Jager Left Wing - Artemius Nyström Right Wing - Slavakov Vladimirashenko

Play/bench/cut?
Right Defense - Dara McQuick Right Defense - Pasta the Turtle Left Defense - Sven Svechnikov

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Shameless bump, gonna be recording tomorrow night

haha love the answers guys sorry to put you in that awkward position

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

04-12-2021, 09:34 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: haha love the answers guys sorry to put you in that awkward position
It was a hard question! I think we tried to not give copout answers at least.

New episode coming up this Sunday, drop some questions for us to answer!