Create Account

HIRED : SMJHL All-Star Committee Member
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 10:49 AM by JURT.)

Hello there,

The SMJHL All-Star Committee has one opening since one of our members disappeared without so much as saying goodbye Sad

So, we're looking for a new friend now. Here's the gist of it

Tasks:
  • Voting on the All-Star Game logo, amongst submissions received for the Logo Contest
  • Discussing and voting on the All-Star Game rosters
  • Discussing and voting on the All-SMJHL end-of-the-season teams (All-Star team #1, All-Star team #2, All-Rookie team
  • If needed and on a voluntary basis, helping with the All-Star Game file and broadcast
Requirements:
  • Be a cool person
Pay:
  • 3M$ at the end of every season: 1,5M$ for having submitted the All-Star Game ballots and 1,5M$ for the All-SMJHL Teams ballots
Applications:
To apply, DM me your answers to these questions on Discord (lespoils#4267) :
Quote:
  1. Do you currently hold, or have you ever held, a job on the site?
  2. Why do you want to join the All-Star Committee?
  3. What do you think makes an All-Star player?
  4. How would you choose who gets your last vote between two players with almost identical stats?
  5. Goalie stats are known to heavily depend on the teams in front of them. How would you go about voting for goalies?
  6. Is there anything else you think I should know?

Those who have applied when we had our last opening a few weeks ago need not submit a new application, just hit me up on Discord to tell me you're still interested.

Please send your applications by Sunday, April 11th at 11:59 PM EST

[Image: lespoils.gif]

applied

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Up! Still some time to send in apps!

Congratulations to our newest member, @3lewsers! Welcome aboard!

04-13-2021, 10:49 AMlespoils Wrote: Congratulations to our newest member, @3lewsers! Welcome aboard!

thanks for the opportunity!

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]