Create Account

The qWestionable SHL Show Questions
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 06:37 AM by qWest.)

It's time to bring the qWestionable Show over to the SHL! My first episode will be covering anything and everything related to the S59 SHL Draft. This episode will also serve to follow up some of my thoughts from my media article from earlier this week, so if you have any lingering questions from that, please send em my way!

I'm hoping to record the episode this evening so go go go!

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

-If you were a Quest, what type of quest would you be?

-What's Nishimori's endgame build for the SMJHL? Will it be taking a different direction once you get in Atlanta?

-Any opinions on where the raptors will end on the division ranking and compare them to their rivals?

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Have your goals for your player changed at all from when you first joined to now?

Does having a player in the SHL make you more interested in following real hockey?

The SHL differs in the amount of time spent in the development league from the ISFL, how do you feel about that?

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

After a season here, what are your thoughts on FHM as a sim engine? In what ways does it seem better/worse than what you’re used to in ISFL?

Are you worried z-whiz will steal your stats here like in ISFL?

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Who do you prefer as a GM, Z-Whiz or hotdog, and why is it Z-Whiz?

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

How good does it feel to be drafted to Atlanta with fellow Colorado Rookie Angus McFiFe?

There are also a few more Colorado Alums (Josh Dolphin, Carlos Brown, and Samat Beibitzhanov) in Atlanta, is this a new SMJHL and SHL connection?

Do you have any goals or milestones while in the SMJHL that you would like to accomplish?

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs