Create Account

NEW INDEX!!!!!

04-07-2021, 02:07 PMEricNCSU Wrote: This might have already been posted, but I dont feel like scrolling through 7 pages.  One thing I've noticed with the new index is there is no link to bring you back to the forum.  If possible, the SHL Logo link should maybe link back to the forum, add a "home" link, or set it up to open in a new tab so that you dont lose the forum.  Most everything else you click on (player page,  player update, bank, player build tool) opens in a new tab.

I can update the game links to open in a new tab. Also we added a link to the forum in the footer of the index.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Also we have a bug reporting form now:

https://gitreports.com/issue/esilverm/shl-index-ui/

Oh also we have an ongoing thread that will be locked where we post updates to the index here: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=115204

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021, 04:54 PM by esilverm.)

I feel like I should probably comment lol.

Wow! What a trip it's been with this index. The concept of a custom index for the site is well over a year in the making. I think I may still have the crappy layout that I built when I knew nothing about how to build websites from scratch. The most recent version, though, has taken at least 7 months of work so far and even more to come. Without the hard work of @kenvald, @grok, @luketd, @DrunkenTeddy, @caltroit_red_flames I don't know how we would've gotten to this point. I have been tweaking the site and adding some more features while reading all the comments of people who are blown away by the work we have done.

A little tidbit of information if you are reading this. We hid a few (at least 1) easter eggs in the site and may add more once we have implemented what we want to have implemented.

Thank you all so much for being so patient while this project has gone through development. I'm looking forward to reading all your bug reports and feature requests.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

04-08-2021, 04:53 PMesilverm Wrote: I feel like I should probably comment lol.

Wow! What a trip it's been with this index. The concept of a custom index for the site is well over a year in the making. I think I may still have the crappy layout that I built when I knew nothing about how to build websites from scratch. The most recent version, though, has taken at least 7 months of work so far and even more to come. Without the hard work of @kenvald, @grok, @luketd, @DrunkenTeddy, @caltroit_red_flames I don't know how we would've gotten to this point. I have been tweaking the site and adding some more features while reading all the comments of people who are blown away by the work we have done.

A little tidbit of information if you are reading this. We hid a few (at least 1) easter eggs in the site and may add more once we have implemented what we want to have implemented.

Thank you all so much for being so patient while this project has gone through development. I'm looking forward to reading all your bug reports and feature requests.

Dude, you are Fantastic.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

04-06-2021, 02:13 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
04-06-2021, 02:11 PMartermis Wrote: This shit is pog

I assume IIHF logos are placeholders? :eyes:
They weren't... but if you have other logos we can replace them, they are all vectored logos so they resize easily, so ideally they would come in some sort of vectored format (eps, ai, svg). I haven't seen anywhere that IIHF or WJC teams have kept "official" logos on the site.

Since this is my first time watching a stream in a long time, while we may not have the official logos all on-forum, the ones in FHM are the ones I remember as being official logos.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

dark mode wen

[Image: arTbD7O.png]