Create Account

Vladmir Petrov - Still a Free Agent
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 07:40 PM by Muford.)

After finishing his first full season in the Major Leagues of the SHL, Vladmir Petrov has hit an interesting stage of his young career. He has become a Free Agent for the first time throughout this whole process. You see, you do not really become a Free Agent under normal means in the Minor Leagues. You are a DFA at first, which, admittedly is a free agent, but not in the same sense. You are an unproven man then, with no skills to your name, and all you have to go off of is your agent wheeling and dealing.

As stated previously, Vladmir Petrov had just finished his first full season in the big leagues, posting 9 Goals, 28 Assists for 37 Points, along with a +/- of 0, to go along with 88 hits, 48 giveaways (yikes) 8 takeaways (double yikes) and only 5 shots blocked while averaging 19:27 of ice time. Vladmir Petrov had put together a somewhat impressive rookie campaign, which should at least leave him in talks for some rookie all-team, in theory (I admittedly have not kept up with who was called up or stayed down this season, so it’s really just spitballing here, so sorry if the facts are wrong, maybe Vladmir was the worst rookie called up, I am not sure how to find out rookies called up / stayed down on the index.)

The one thing that is quite intriguing to Vladmir Petrov though, and his agent, is the lack of calls from General Managers around the league. While other General Managers have probably thought that Vladmir is staying in Tampa Bay, make no mistake, there is no certain future. While Vladmir does love it in Tampa Bay, there’s nothing to say that he can’t be swayed to go elsewhere. So far, we are 4 days into Free Agency, and Vladmir has only heard from three teams. On top of that, one of those teams has already pulled out of the running. Therefore, there are only two teams that have reached out, while one is Tampa Bay, the other two will not be named, as to not throw teams under the bus, or over the bus, or any type of throwing or buses involved in the making.

There are a few things that Vladmir is looking forward to hearing from, hopefully, in the next few days regarding Free Agency.

1. Sell me on your team. Why should I be there? Why should Vladmir be apart of Your Organization. How can we succeed together?
2. Locker Room. I love an active Locker Room that gets it going. I love to come in, missing messages, and re-reading, active participation is key to me.
3. Cash. Cash Money. I am pretty broke in this league, and while I do not need like 10m a year contracts, to be honest with ya, I don’t want to sit there and sign minimum deals every year. This is for fun, and I want to have fun with it. I am a max earning player, and am top 3? In my class in TPE, I’ve done something right about it.
4. I love to hear from others as well about the team, not just the GM, but let me get multiple perspectives from your locker room, I don’t think that’s so hard to ask of. Hell, even a temporary invite to the locker room would be cool, let me get a feel for it, see if it all fits in.
5. Success, while most people love success, it is not the end all be all for me. While I do enjoy success as much as the next person, it is not at the top of my mind. Rebuilding teams, joining a bottom dweller is fine with me, as long as we can move forward to a common goal. I don’t need to be contending right away.

Vladmir doesn’t need much, and I honestly don’t think this list is a difficult one to have. I quite enjoy most folks in the SHL, honestly, actually, I don’t think there is anyone I really don’t enjoy. I just like to sit back, relax, kick it with the homies, play some games or bullshit. Let’s make this league fun together guys, sell me on why I should come to wherever you are, and lets do this together.

Quick Edit, I realized I am super duper dumb and didn't put anyway to contact me in here. So here it is - If you are interested to get me on your team, my Discord is Muford#9925

If we don't share any discords, you're probably going to have send a friend request before I get your messages. Sorry.

Total TPE - 938

Still have a lot to claim for this off-season. Tongue

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Muford bust

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

04-07-2021, 05:59 PMfishy Wrote: Muford bust

big if true

If a team doesn't sign you soon, you might want to start your own team.

04-07-2021, 06:02 PMZomp Wrote: If a team doesn't sign you soon, you might want to start your own team.

The Petrov Petrovs

Featuring

Vladmir Petrov

yo this better just be for $$$ >:(

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Edited again - Thanks for the reminder @Mike Izzy

04-07-2021, 07:39 PMMuford Wrote: Edited again - Thanks for the reminder @Mike Izzy

Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I'm sorry i gave you the puck so many times for you to give it away

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Bb come back

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Thompson tuck 2.0?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

P E T R O V

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

#freevladimir is now #signvladimir

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]