Create Account

Cryptocurrency Trivia Game

I've recently found a game similar to Pokémon go with the walking and hunting aspect. For anyone interested in cryptocurrency you get awarded Bitcoin and Ethereum for answering trivia questions at different vault locations. You can build your own vaults at interesting/unique locations. Been playing for a month or so and seems and the game is legit. Once you link an uphold account, there are weekly deposits from the game to your account. If you use this link https://coinhunt.gsc.im/7p75Ji2Wtn then you and I both get gifts when you do things in-game, like build your headquarters and craft keys. Android is simple, just click the link and download the game. IPhone is a bit more difficult but it is possible. Game is still in beta stage. Feel free to ask any questions here or in pm. Games currently only live in the States and Canada, but other countries are slated for a summer release.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

are these NFTs?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

isn't the answer always just dogecoin?

04-08-2021, 04:20 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: are these NFTs?

In the game you can get blueprints to print new "cubies" which is your avatar. These will be NFTs down the line

04-08-2021, 04:21 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: isn't the answer always just dogecoin?

If only lol

04-08-2021, 04:21 PMbk1689 Wrote:
04-08-2021, 04:20 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: are these NFTs?

In the game you can get blueprints to print new "cubies" which is your avatar. These will be NFTs down the line

dang you have to walk like pokemon go,
i cant play at work :(

04-08-2021, 04:23 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
04-08-2021, 04:21 PMbk1689 Wrote: In the game you can get blueprints to print new "cubies" which is your avatar. These will be NFTs down the line

dang you have to walk like pokemon go,

Ya, there's vaults and keys. You find blue keys around town. When you build your headquarters you get 1 green key from that every 24 hours. Most places, you will only find blue and green vaults, which are worth 10 cents and 1 dollar respectively. Some cities have yellow vaults which are 10 dollars. And there are special events which bring yellow and even red(100) into play. Im in a rural area, which kind of sucks, but hey, I'm getting crypto for walking/driving around. Cities have it made according to what I see in the discord. And it all fluctuates with the current price of crypto. When I first started playing I was getting 220ish SATS from blue vaults, but now I'm getting 170 cause Bitcoin went up in price.

04-08-2021, 04:27 PMbk1689 Wrote:
04-08-2021, 04:23 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: dang you have to walk like pokemon go,

Ya, there's vaults and keys. You find blue keys around town. When you build your headquarters you get 1 green key from that every 24 hours. Most places, you will only find blue and green vaults, which are worth 10 cents and 1 dollar respectively. Some cities have yellow vaults which are 10 dollars. And there are special events which bring yellow and even red(100) into play. Im in a rural area, which kind of sucks, but hey, I'm getting crypto for walking/driving around. Cities have it made according to what I see in the discord. And it all fluctuates with the current price of crypto. When I first started playing I was getting 220ish SATS from blue vaults, but now I'm getting 170 cause Bitcoin went up in price.

dm me on discord?

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021, 04:57 PM by jRuutu.)

I have not played the game, but from my limited experience with cryptocurrencies, I know the gas fees in ETH are ridiculous. Bitcoin gas fees are noticeable as well. Worth testing how much it costs to move those earned assets from the game to wallet/exhange of some sort.

04-08-2021, 04:46 PMjRuutu Wrote: I have not played the game, but from my limited experience with cryptocurrencies, I know the gas fees in ETH are ridiculous. Bitcoin gas fees are noticable as well. Worth testing how much it costs to move those earned assets from the game to wallet/exhange of some sort.

For sure, as of right now. The game transfers to uphold with no fee. Once it's on uphold you have the option of transferring to the wallet of your choice or just holding it there.

04-08-2021, 04:49 PMbk1689 Wrote:
04-08-2021, 04:46 PMjRuutu Wrote: I have not played the game, but from my limited experience with cryptocurrencies, I know the gas fees in ETH are ridiculous. Bitcoin gas fees are noticable as well. Worth testing how much it costs to move those earned assets from the game to wallet/exhange of some sort.

For sure, as of right now. The game transfers to uphold with no fee. Once it's on uphold you have the option of transferring to the wallet of your choice or just holding it there.
Thats cool, game sounds interesting, even more so if they somehow let you earn other cryptocurrencies in the future, I'll check it out fully when they open doors for Europeans!

04-08-2021, 04:46 PMjRuutu Wrote: I have not played the game, but from my limited experience with cryptocurrencies, I know the gas fees in ETH are ridiculous. Bitcoin gas fees are noticeable as well. Worth testing how much it costs to move those earned assets from the game to wallet/exhange of some sort.

my cyrpto kitties cost fat gas. breeding some low cost 30$ kitties costs 222 bucks lol. rigged

04-08-2021, 05:04 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
04-08-2021, 04:46 PMjRuutu Wrote: I have not played the game, but from my limited experience with cryptocurrencies, I know the gas fees in ETH are ridiculous. Bitcoin gas fees are noticeable as well. Worth testing how much it costs to move those earned assets from the game to wallet/exhange of some sort.

my cyrpto kitties cost fat gas. breeding some low cost 30$ kitties costs 222 bucks lol. rigged
Thats crazy for sure, I'm trying to stay away from ETH for now. Just too much for small player like myself