Create Account

Hired: Banker
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 09:58 PM by Rangerjase.)

Hello there. Unfortunately, Slowpoke is stepping down from his Banker position so the bank department is looking for another banker to fill the vacancy! This is mostly a copy pasta from my last post with a little change.

Ideally, I want to bring in someone who doesn't already have a job on the site. I was hired as banker for my first job and would be happy to see someone step into a job for the first time.

Looking for someone that is a good communicator, not afraid to ask questions and is eager to learn. Someone that is active at least checking the site and is around to help with our regular duties.

Duties include approving transactions, declining transactions, so on and so forth.

I’m a pretty informal guy and this job should be fun, please feel free to submit and chat or ask questions or really anything.

Please PM on site or DM on Discord Rangerjase#8082 me with the following information.

Happy to answer any questions via PM /DM as well if you have questions about the job.

Username:
Player Name:
Seasons in the league:
Relevant job experience:
Other relevant information:
Why you think you would be a good fit

Pay is but a pittance of $6 million a season. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Applications will close on Sunday April 11th 11:59pm EST and selection will be made soon after.

Welcome to the money crew @leviadan

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

grappled

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]