Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #44 | On The Links (April 8, 2021) (2x bonus)
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 05:47 PM by sve7en.)

[>60 minutes, myself, AgentSmith630, faelax, hockeyiscool]

[Image: SHN_Red_lightgrey_wordmark.png] Presents...
[Image: HKrnj8t.png]

Hockey Talk on the Links! Hockey in the offseason is peak golf time! Drop those PGA 2k21 course suggestions below!

As always, you can ask us questions here, or in the HTT Question Thread!

--HTT Topics--
Awards, all star stuff, etc?
Offseason recap and season outlook, 1 team per hole (AT/GL/SW/NW)

--user questions--
[ALL] Thatguy91 - Your top 3 prospects from the draft?
[ALL] Thatguy91 - Who was the biggest steal in the draft according to you?
[ALL] Thatguy91 - Where do you think is more likely we see the next set of expansion teams, Europe or Mexico?
[ALL] Katth - How do we fix the All Star Game nominations?
[ALL] Katth - Expand or add 4th lines?
[ALL] Katth - You talked about Esa last week, what's your take on his successor?
[ALL] Gucci - What do you think of active players going undrafted, merited or not?
[ALL] Gucci - Would expansion solve the issue of roster logjams that people around the league seem to be anticipating?
[ALL] CementHands - Biggest fantasy sleepers with a brief explanation.
[ALL] Charlieconway - Does having the Western Conference above the Eastern Conference in the new index bother you as much as it bothers me? (as someone used to the NHL.com standings page)
[ALL] Charlieconway - I asked this of the Rich and Luke podcast a couple of weeks ago, and I'll ask you the same: if you could set one of your player's attributes to 23 at no TPE cost, which would you pick and why? Do you think your choice would be a common one among players at your position?

--closers--
[ALL] Thatguy91 - We all have our favourite hockey food but whats your favourite golf friendly food? Can be something you eat while playing or while watching.
[ALL] Bloomey - If you could only play one sport for the rest of your life, what would it be?
[sve7en] CementHands - What material is the most... Let's say chaffe friendly for tank tops?
[ALL] Charlieconway - If you had to pick one hollywood actor to play your player in a movie based on their life, who would it be?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Your top 3 prospects from the draft?

Who was the biggest steal in the draft according to you?

Where do you think is more likely we see the next set of expansion teams, Europe or Mexico?

We all have our favourite hockey food but whats your favourite golf friendly food? Can be something you eat while playing or while watching.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

How do we fix the All Star Game nominations?
Expand or add 4th lines?
You talked about Esa last week, what's your take on his successor?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

What do you think of active players going undrafted, merited or not?

Would expansion solve the issue of roster logjams that people around the league seem to be anticipating?

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

Closer question:

If you could only play one sport for the rest of your life, what would it be?

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Biggest fantasy sleepers with a brief explanation.
Question for 7: what material is the most... Let's say chaffe friendly for tank tops?

Does having the Western Conference above the Eastern Conference in the new index bother you as much as it bothers me? (as someone used to the NHL.com standings page)

I asked this of the Rich and Luke podcast a couple of weeks ago, and I'll ask you the same: if you could set one of your player's attributes to 23 at no TPE cost, which would you pick and why? Do you think your choice would be a common one among players at your position?

If you had to pick one hollywood actor to play your player in a movie based on their life, who would it be?

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

stream goin up in a minute, no promises on getting to the user questions this time but we'll see

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]