Create Account

Daniel Merica Jr Draft Presser
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2021, 11:37 AM by Merica.)

Draft is coming up. Ask away.

04-08-2021, 12:51 PMRagnar Wrote: why have you not asked ya boy/irl friend for a sig yet but you've asked other members for sigs
@Ragnar
- As my IRL friend, I respect your time more than others, but I’ll always take a sig from my boy if you have the time.

04-08-2021, 01:04 PMdogwoodmaple Wrote: How much does climate and local food scene impact your preferred draft destinations?
@dogwoodmaple
- It doesn’t really factor in, the only thing I care about is going to a good situation. Don’t care when I get drafted or any of that ego shit, who drafts you is what’s important. That being said, I prefer warmer climate in general, with diverse food options.

04-08-2021, 01:41 PMRagnar Wrote: Are you taking less of a heel approach with Daniel America’s son compared to Daniel Merica?
@Ragnar
- As a player/character, he is his Fathers son, so there will be heel antics as is his birthright, but as a member no, I’ll be staying as far away from controversial issues as possible, don’t have the time or energy for that anymore. But DMJR is just as cocky, arrogant and flamboyant as DMSR. Gotta keep things interesting.

04-09-2021, 01:04 AMmee Wrote: Any places you want to get drafted?

How's WJC?
@mee
- I don’t particularly care who drafts me, I’m much more concerned with whether it’s a good situation to be in, that can make or break development. As far as the WJC, my player wasn’t updated for it so I really haven’t been following it, not much a 155 tpe player is gonna accomplish.

04-09-2021, 03:32 PMhonkerrs Wrote: shoes?
@honkerrs
- Salomon Speedcross 5 or Altama Maritime Mids, typically.

04-11-2021, 12:01 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: Bumping pressers. Remember to close presser if you want them graded. Otherwise we will leave them up for more questions!
- Thanks for the bumping the presser, I’m lacking in popularity so you’re generosity may lead to more questions. You are the real MVP.

04-14-2021, 12:48 AMCampinKiller Wrote: How did it feel to be drafted to Anaheim? Any thoughts on the team, city, fellow draftees?

Does Anaheim qualify as a party destination or city?

What’s the overall chances you turn things around for the team after a fairly bad previous season?
@CampinKiller
- it felt great, I had good conversations with Ace prior to the draft and had a good indication that was where I was going. Only one other team reached out to me, so I was pretty confident I was going to be an Outlaw. As far as fellow draftees, I was very impressed with the work Ace did, obviously a guy like Standing Desk is an instant jolt to the organization, he’s well deserving of the #1 overall distinction.

I think Ace probably nailed the steal of the draft landing Jonathan Hagan as late as he did, I personally thought he was going first round but for some reason scouts didn’t do their job and he was there for the taking. I’m pretty excited with the group of rookies and the team in general.

I’ve never been to Anaheim so I couldn’t accurately say whether it’s a party city or not, I can only say that I pledge here and now to make sure this city either becomes a party capital or elevate them behind it if their already there .

Well I’m a humble guy as everyone knows, so I tend not to toot my own horn, but I will say every team needs offense, and I think I bring an instant improvement offensively to this team, I need to work on my defensive game at some point, but I think in the immediate future I can be a real difference maker. It always takes a collective effort to turn things around, and I have a lot of faith in Ace and the players he’s put on this team, so I think we will be making a lot of noise this season.

**READY TO GRADE**

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

why have you not asked ya boy/irl friend for a sig yet but you've asked other members for sigs

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

How much does climate and local food scene impact your preferred draft destinations?

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Updated.

Are you taking less of a heel approach with Daniel America’s son compared to Daniel Merica?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Updated

Any places you want to get drafted?

How's WJC?

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Updated

shoes?

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Bumping pressers. Remember to close presser if you want them graded. Otherwise we will leave them up for more questions!

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Updated

How did it feel to be drafted to Anaheim? Any thoughts on the team, city, fellow draftees?

Does Anaheim qualify as a party destination or city?

What’s the overall chances you turn things around for the team after a fairly bad previous season?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Updated and ready to grade.

Another question should you desire.

What type of player do you foresee Merica Jr becoming? What player role in FHM do you think best suits him?