Create Account

SMJHL Mock Draft (2x Media)
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2021, 01:21 PM by zaynzk.)

First comes first i just wanna say that i know little to nothing and based this on tpe that has been applied; since otherwise it would have been alot of work. This comes from a loose understanding of draft needs that might end up being unfounded as teams like random players and scouting likely has low ranked people higher. but i figure i like free money so ima do a mock anyways

1: [Image: battleborn.png] Nevada Battleborn 

Nevada owns the first pick in the draft and i believe there draft needs are plenty so i think they go for a defensive player as they only have one player who will be young enough to be part of a long term defensive future for Nevada; so i have them picking dmills3 with the first pick; since he is a recreate a former GM and has a huge bank account; so with the first pick in the draft i think nevada will pick NeverBrokeAgain YoungBoy

2: [Image: timber.png] Maine Timber 

With the 2nd pick in the draft i think maine will be looking at defense too with this pick as they only have 4 Defensive players on their roster and 1 of those is inactive. I think they maine will be looking at the slight ISFL well that they have been going for recently and will select SouthPaw player with this pick. A former ISFL minors GM; south is a great user deserving of a pick this high so i think that the 2oa pick will be Duncan The Walrus
3: [Image: scarecrows2.png] St. Louis Scarecrows 

With this pick i got to imagine St. Louis will also be looking at defense here as they only have 3 defensive players on their roster; and while they are all earning very well; they are also young and low tpe right now. With this pick i think the Scarecrows will pick a user who has pumped out a lot of media already and has been serving as a GM for team Sweden in this offseason. the 3rd overall pick will be Marcel Beck

4: [Image: outlaws3.png] Anaheim Outlaws  
With all the defense coming off the board early I think that the Outlaws will smile and take a very good user who has already made a splash in the SHL with his work making some cool tools for the SHL; tMuse is a amazing user in the ISFL and has finally made the jump to the SHL and i believe with his early contributions he will be the first Offensive Player of the board. The 4th OA pick will be  J.J. James Jamerson Angler

5: [Image: kraken.png] Carolina Kraken  

Carolina has a great team without too many obvious holes; so they will likely take the top the top player available and i think they will be taking Highhaschdi; a very well known user in the ISFL and is a GM in that league and knows many players on the Kracken roster very well (including his Co-GM Dewalt who is also on the team). The 5th OA pick will be High Haschdi

6: [Image: whalers.png] Vancouver Whalers  - 
Vancouver needs a bunch of different pieces however i think they they will go for a defensive player with this pick and I bet they will likely look a player like SecondSucks22 who has is a recreate with a large bank account and a history on vancouver so i think 6oa will be  Maxwell Carrigan
7: [Image: raptors-new.png] Colorado Raptors  -
Colorodo will be happy if this user falls to them due to his history in the league!! tweedledunn is a long time user and Colorodo needs some offesnsive players of the future so i think that one of the best names in the draft will go here!!! Gonzo Gobbledygook
8: [Image: citadelles.png] Quebec City Citadelles (via DET) -

QCC will have a lot of holes to fill after mass callup has hurt the championship team a lot; I think that since they own two first rounders they will go for a user that many of their members know from the ISFL; in Tonzy with this pick; so with the 8th pick in the draft i think QCC will be picking Maverick Seabrook

9: [Image: berserkers.png] Newfoundland Berserkers  -

With a super young defense i think Newfoundland will likely go offense with this and take a player from Teyon; Hail Bingus. why?? cause HAIL BINGUS!!!!! So in summery i think Hail Bingus will be taken with the Hail Bingus pick in the the Hail Bingus draft by the Newfoundland Hail Bingus. HAIL BINGUS

10: [Image: knights2.png] Kelowna Knights  -

With a slightly older squad i think Kelowna will be looking for someone to fill in holes in the 3rd or 4th lines with this pick aswell as someone to develop for the future. So i think with this pick the Knights BenDover with this pick; he is someone who is pretty well known in other leagues like PBE and ISFL and used to be a GM before. So i think 10oa will be Zak Wilson

11: [Image: scarecrows2.png] St. Louis Scarecrows (via ANC) - 

With them going defense with their first pick i think they they will take the top player availible in Matty7478; who was a recreate. He retired early with his first player; but earned enough TPE that he was a great player for the J's and has a large bank account already; so i think the11th pick in the draft will be Satoru Gojō

12: [Image: citadelles.png] Quebec City Citadelles  -

At this point QCC will be looking for any established names to complement the new user i have taken earlier; CampinKiller a user who has been around since 2016 will be the pick here; solid in both bank account and reliability i think that final pick in the first round will be Jonathon Hagan

The draft is happening soon and i would love to see how wrong i am about this mock and if any of my pick are even correct

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

@zaynzk

Anaheim actually has the first pick. There’s been a couple trades. But nice write up!

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

smh my head why am I the only ISFL GM that doesn’t get that write-up based around that, sad

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

04-10-2021, 12:45 PMMatty7478 Wrote: smh my head why am I the only ISFL GM that doesn’t get that write-up based around that, sad
I only mentioned the good GMs smh

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

04-10-2021, 01:13 PMzaynzk Wrote:
04-10-2021, 12:45 PMMatty7478 Wrote: smh my head why am I the only ISFL GM that doesn’t get that write-up based around that, sad
I only mentioned the good GMs smh

:shock:

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]