Create Account

Ruggsy 4/11
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2021, 10:40 PM by Ruggsy.)

[Image: SQlPDBi.png] 

[Image: joRyovt.png]

[Image: O6kzxeK.jpg]

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

who the fuck makes a placeholder for a graphics thread

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

04-09-2021, 10:04 PMLime Wrote: who the fuck makes a placeholder for a graphics thread
I accidentally put the version that had a cryptographic map to the treasure of the assassins the first time my bad

04-09-2021, 10:27 PMRuggsy Wrote:
04-09-2021, 10:04 PMLime Wrote: who the fuck makes a placeholder for a graphics thread
I accidentally put the version that had a cryptographic map to the treasure of the assassins the first time my bad
well put it back

04-09-2021, 10:40 PMLime Wrote:
04-09-2021, 10:27 PMRuggsy Wrote: I accidentally put the version that had a cryptographic map to the treasure of the assassins the first time my bad
well put it back
ill sell it forrrrr 5 mil and future tampering considerations

04-09-2021, 10:45 PMRuggsy Wrote:
04-09-2021, 10:40 PMLime Wrote: well put it back
ill sell it forrrrr 5 mil and future tampering considerations
consider yourself considered

Reference for the magazine, here's the first one I did for CW but cant submit. Figured It would be a fun thing to keep doing

[Image: qCzr8Gu.jpg]

@Ruggsy what is "diguest"

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-16-2021, 09:39 PMSlashACM Wrote: @Ruggsy what is "diguest"
Oh your right I spelt it wrong. Is what it is

The above contributions were assessed by a panel of graders, who determined the following median values. For specific comments, please join the graphics discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 3 / 5 - $750K
Sig 2: 2.5 / 5 - $625K
Art 3: 1.5 / 3 - $200K

Total: $1.575M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]