Create Account

S60 (R) Isiah López-Update thread
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 06:30 PM by Jr3670391.)

+3 TPE - Training
+2 TPE - Activity Check 362
+1 TPE - My First PT
+6 TPE -  S59 Interested Prospects Thread 
+2 TPE - Activity Check 363
+14 TPE - S59 Team Training Camp
Total Points Earned: 155 + 28 = 183

Adjusted Attributes:
+1 Shooting Accuracy(6 -> 7)
+2 Shooting Accuracy (7 -> 9)
+5 Shooting Accuracy (9 -> 11)
+2 Balance (8 -> 9)
+5 Agility (9 -> 11)
+1 Defensive Read (5 -> 7)
+2 StickChecking (7 -> 9)
+5 Screening (9 -> 11)
+ 1 Shot Blocking (6 -> 7)
+2 Shot Blocking ( 7 -> 9)
+2 PuckHandling ( 8 -> 9)

Updooted! Whalers

@Jr3670391

To begin, please link to the post you are trying to claim, not just the page the post is on. For most things I have been able to find the post, and because of that I have let you off for this on this update. But from this point on, less leniency will be shown.

Further, when claiming Point Tasks, you should link to the claim thread rather than just your post doing the PT. Because of this, I have to reject your claim for the Interested Prospects PT - please claim this TPE next time around by linking the claim thread instead.

Now, onto the adjusted attributes; the update scale means how much TPE you have to spend to increase an attribute by 1, instead of over multiple. For example, from 9 on shooting accuracy it would cost 5 TPE to go up to 10 SA, and then 5 TPE again to go up to 11 SA - rather than just 5 total to go up 2 attribute points. Therefore, you have overspent by a very solid amount this week. Instead of upgrading stats to an amount you may not want to because of this misunderstanding, I will just bank all of your TPE for this week and let you decide how you want to spend your TPE in a legal manner.

Total TPE: 177
Banked TPE: 22

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

S60 New Update Scale Build

Applied TPE: 155
Build

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

updated

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons