Create Account

HIRING: S60 Expansion GMs

04-12-2021, 03:10 PMzaynzk Wrote:
Quote:About You: Tell us your username, how long you've been on the SHL or on sim leagues in general, what your life is like outside of the SHL.
Ive been in the SHL for like 5 months or something; My life outside of SHL is ok i guess

Quote:Experience: What Sim League Jobs or IRL jobs/activities have you taken part in that make you the right fit for this job?  

I was highly considered to be on the recruitment team; I also ran a fantasy that was only slightly behind

Quote:Being a General Manager: What are some traits you possess that are essential to being an SHL General Manager? 
I am Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Quote:Plans: What are your plans for your new franchise?
Be Good

Quote:How do you plan to shape the team?
Maybe a Circle? Idk possible a Square

Quote: What are your plans for the coming Expansion Draft and SHL Entry Draft?
Take @Pythonic with my first pick; then Cut him since he sucks..

Quote: How do you plan to get your franchise competitive in both the short and long term? 

Bribe Nour

Quote:Locations/Branding: Where are you looking to place your Expansion franchise and why? 
Fargo, North Dakota because there is no team currently in Fargo North Dakota. The Branding will be the Woodchippers after the movie Fargo; set in Fargo North Dakota.

Quote:We don't just want a team name, we wanna hear all about why you picked the city/branding you did, and what about them works to create a strong identity for the newest SHL team? 
FARGO NORTH DAKOTA; GET IT THROUGH UR HEAD U WALNUTT

Quote:While not required, we encourage including more than one option here. Logos and jerseys are not required at this stage, but don't be afraid to throw concepts in, the visuals are always good! Make these choices as cohesive as you can.

[Image: fargo-wood-chipper-by-dennis-krull-print...24.jpg?c=2]

Hire this man immediately.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY TO ZAYN'S SHITTY JOKE AT LEAST TAKE MY @ OUT OF IT

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Already denied

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY TO ZAYN'S SHITTY JOKE AT LEAST TAKE MY @ OUT OF IT

@zaynzk Dammit Caillou, why you gotta tag other people?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

04-12-2021, 03:59 PMsve7en Wrote: Applied

You're doing this wrong. You're supposed to be waiting for fuzz to get it so you can be interim of lap

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

04-12-2021, 06:08 PMRagnar Wrote:
04-12-2021, 03:10 PMzaynzk Wrote: Ive been in the SHL for like 5 months or something; My life outside of SHL is ok i guess

I was highly considered to be on the recruitment team; I also ran a fantasy that was only slightly behind

I am Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Be Good

Maybe a Circle? Idk possible a Square

Take @Pythonic with my first pick; then Cut him since he sucks..

Bribe Nour

Fargo, North Dakota because there is no team currently in Fargo North Dakota. The Branding will be the Woodchippers after the movie Fargo; set in Fargo North Dakota.

FARGO NORTH DAKOTA; GET IT THROUGH UR HEAD U WALNUTT

[Image: fargo-wood-chipper-by-dennis-krull-print...24.jpg?c=2]

Hire this man immediately.

Hi pythonic

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

04-12-2021, 08:56 PMhonkerrs Wrote:
04-12-2021, 03:59 PMsve7en Wrote: Applied

You're doing this wrong. You're supposed to be waiting for fuzz to get it so you can be interim of lap

Interim 2, double draft Boogaloo

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

bump, 1 week left to submit applications!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

bumping again, last 2 days to submit an app before the deadline closes and we begin the hiring process!!

Last day

04-26-2021, 02:02 PMspooked Wrote: Last day

If you guys had to give a casual estimate, and understandable if that's difficult, how long do you think it'll be till everyone finds out the decisions?

I may or may not be extremely excited about this

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

04-26-2021, 03:00 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
04-26-2021, 02:02 PMspooked Wrote: Last day

If you guys had to give a casual estimate, and understandable if that's difficult, how long do you think it'll be till everyone finds out the decisions?

So last Expansion we had a few complaints that the process felt rushed and applicants felt we should have reached out to them more and been a little more open about the process, so this cycle might be a little longer than usual.

For full transparency, our goal is to score every application we receive on a few criteria and narrow down all the applications we have down to a final 5, then reach out to everyone who didn’t make the cut and notify them, as well as give them pointers on what held them back and how to improve for next time, then we’re planning to conduct interviews (text based or voice call) with our top 5, review those interviews and select our 2 GMs! Regardless of the process I’d like to get our choices selected by Trade Deadline at the latest (May 7th), but ideally sooner than that!

04-26-2021, 03:38 PMnour Wrote:
04-26-2021, 03:00 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: If you guys had to give a casual estimate, and understandable if that's difficult, how long do you think it'll be till everyone finds out the decisions?

So last Expansion we had a few complaints that the process felt rushed and applicants felt we should have reached out to them more and been a little more open about the process, so this cycle might be a little longer than usual.

For full transparency, our goal is to score every application we receive on a few criteria and narrow down all the applications we have down to a final 5, then reach out to everyone who didn’t make the cut and notify them, as well as give them pointers on what held them back and how to improve for next time, then we’re planning to conduct interviews (text based or voice call) with our top 5, review those interviews and select our 2 GMs! Regardless of the process I’d like to get our choices selected by Trade Deadline at the latest (May 7th), but ideally sooner than that!

Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated transparency! Best of luck to all applicants!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Sad that my idea of having a public game show to decide who would get the jobs was not chosen