Create Account

The most scandalous SHL player...

Aumy Jr. is one of the most scandalous SHL players nowadays. Few seasons ago he had multiple incidents which resulted with him not even being drafted in SHL. He was drafted only one season later and was skipped by multiple GM's anyway. He was picked only with 94th overall pick by Buffalo Stampede which gave him one more chance. As time have passed, he has proven that he have changed, but looks like his future isn't clear in this league anyway.

This is last season when he has a contract with Buffalo Stampede. He hopes for an extansion, but it isn't 100% happening since S60 expansion just came in the league with a storm. Buffalo Stampede has very stacked roster and there's usually a bigger chance that they will make finals than they won't be in Play-Offs. They are legendary franchise! It will be his third season in big league and he has already passed 1300 TPE mark, but he is still one of those players who have least TPE in this roster.

Stampede has 7 forwards, 6 defenders and 2 goalies in their roster. He's very close to pass in TPE few Stampede players who are on a regression now, but it's still really close for him to be the worst player in this team TPE wise. It's pretty ironic, because he is in TOP 10 from his draft class TPE wise and he is over 1300 TPE. That just shows how much Stampede's roster is stacked! Stampede is one of the best teams on drafts aswell. They have 8 great prospects at this point aswell, so it's really hard to predict what this team will decide to do.

However, Stampede has 6 defenders on their roster at this moment and Aumy Jr. is fifth in TPE (almost fourth). Stampede has players like Alexander Selich (S45 draftee with 1599 TPE), Rintarou Okabe (S50 draftee with 1032 TPE), Nicholas Owens (S51 draftee with 1809 TPE), Emilia Bergman (S54 draftee with 1321 TPE) and, of course, one the leagues best defender - Augustus Wang (S50 draftee with 2031 TPE). It's important to mention that there are two Stampede prospects from S58 Draft Class who are defenders - Billy Brooks with 561 TPE and Bean Beanman with 517 TPE.

Why it's so important? Because Aumy Jr. might not be protected in S60 Expansion Draft. If I understood right, there are two players from each team who is unprotected and Aumy Jr. might be the one. Since this team has only 6 active good defenders, it's a 50/50. He wants to play his whole career for Buffalo Stampede, but it isn't guaranteed, because of this expansion. Buffalo might protect all defenders since they have only three full lines, but at the same time - they might not, because they have two decent defenders who are prospects. We can't forget the fact that Aumy Jr. has a contract only for S59 aswell.

[Image: _w2r4978.jpg]

So... What's the future for Aumy Jr.? There are multiple options at this point.

1. He might be safe. He might be protected and Buffalo will sign an extansion with him. Then he is safe for some time and can keep playing for Buffalo Stampede.
2. Buffalo can trade him before his contract ends or they sign an extension and then trade him (before expansion draft). Then he's playing under other team and might still be unprotected if he gets traded to similar team roster wise as Stampede.
3. Buffalo does not protect him and he doesn't get picked in expansion draft because of his past. No team offers him contract aswell. It's still possible, but it's a 50/50 again since he had some teams interested in team before draft he was picked in.
4. Aumy Jr. applied for being S60 Expansion GM. There's small (very, very small) chance that he will be picked as a GM. Then he will be able to play for his own team. It's speculated that this teams location might be in Pittsburgh.

However, there are some other options aswell, but these are mostly speculations, because these are links of multiple actions. For example, Buffalo might sign some of their prospects just to protect all of their roster and some on new players are unprotected. They might not even re-sign Aumy Jr. or anything else. There are multiple options and as Aumy Jr. - I have to stay positive and hope for the best. I would be happy to play for any team in this league, but Buffalo is the one who gave me another chance.

Will be interesting to see future of this player - specially, because it's mine. Haha. However, I made this media about my player just because I saw @bluesfan55 media about early projected protection lists and my player was the one who won't be protected. I just wanted to say that I'm thankful for a chance Buffalo gave me and I hope I will able to play for them after my contract ends. But if not - I'm always happy to talk with other teams signing me. My past goes with me and it's understandable, but I think at this moment I am allowed to say that I have changed and I deserve a spot on an SHL team.

Chimkin Tendy was first player @bluesfan55 mentioned as unprotected player for this upcoming expansion draft. It's only because he has 800 TPE. But - he's S56 draftee. Second spot was Aumy Jr. but it was close between him and Emilia Bergman. They're just really close in TPE. Hard to predict what will happen. Only GM's might know and maybe they even haven't thought about it yet. Who knows...

However, Buffalo will do what's best for them and that's understandable. Did they draft Aumy Jr. to give him another shot and he stays active? Or did they draft him to work with him in a long-term? I can already respond - nobody knows. They will do what's best of them and if they decide to not protect my player - I will understand. I just hope there will be some team who is interested in Aumy Jr.

I am very loyal as a player, I have decent SHL bank account since I post in media pretty often and I do pretty well TPE wise aswell. Don't want to mention it more than one time because then it's called bragging, but I have changed. I don't spend a lot of time here, but I'm active and I don't lose TPE. Long story short - decent player looking for a chance if something goes wrong through expansion and Buffalo Stampede decides to get rid of him.

That's it for this media. Something different from me this time. I usually make on statistics based media, but this was a bit different. It was interesting to make this type of media. Specially, because it's off-season at this moment. Thanks to everyone who made this far and hope everyone is doing well. Stay safe during this time and good luck in the new season. Congrats to everyone who got some awards previous season or got some medals in IIHF or WJC. One love!

P.S. The tile might be a click-bait, because there might be even more scandalous users who I don't know, haha.

Stampede

1206 words

Stars Stars Stars

U wont rap battle the king.
Get slayed

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I don't think you're the most scandalous user on the SHL at this point; probably not even top 3. Glad to see you bounce back; wish your rookie season could have gone a little different in Colorado. Best of luck going into the expansion draft.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Keep it up and although i do not share a LR with you i am pretty sure you are a cool guy, don't beat yourself about the past, it is what is "the past" so look forward and don't worry be happy!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Thanks for kind words @hhh81 . Sad we were on not so good terms, but we have time to change it in the future.

@Snoopdogg Thanks to you aswell. Who knows - maybe one day we will have same locker room. No one knows! Smile

Stars Stars Stars

Stampede

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

I thought that this was perhaps going to be about the human show Bridgerton.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

04-15-2021, 12:25 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: I thought that this was perhaps going to be about the human show Bridgerton.

Did someone say Bridgerton

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Stampede

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

give this man another contract lee

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

04-15-2021, 01:35 PMsve7en Wrote:
04-15-2021, 12:25 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: I thought that this was perhaps going to be about the human show Bridgerton.

Did someone say Bridgerton

It is the only human show I will watch.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.