Create Account

S60 Expansion Draft Preview

04-20-2021, 07:16 PMTheFlash Wrote:
04-20-2021, 06:35 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: I dunno who that Martson guy is, but he needs to stop stealing my shoes.

Lol! My mistake. It’s funny, I said it out loud as “Mars-ton” when I wrote it onto my paper, but later when I went back to it to copy over, I thought it looked odd. Corrected!!
All good! It happens. Martson is a common misspelling. Just having some fun with it. Thank you for the correction.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

04-20-2021, 06:28 PMhonkerrs Wrote:
04-20-2021, 03:58 PMhhh81 Wrote: Solid analysis--one other thing is you left out prospects like yourself who won't be autoprotected and are eligible to get taken in expansion
yup.. this. i think it changes a lot of things. overall great work though. much better than @bluesfan55

you stink and i hope you know that (no neg pls)

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Wow, the disrespect. Luffy Richard has more than a 1000 tpe. Such slander will not stand! He has 1012 tpe. Terrible.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

04-21-2021, 02:27 AMMoreorless89 Wrote: Wow, the disrespect. Luffy Richard has more than a 1000 tpe. Such slander will not stand! He has 1012 tpe. Terrible.

Hahaha I did this over the course of about a week, so maybe you were updated since? No disrespect meant!

Great piece, thanks for putting in the effort. I don't see why Team A would take Peter Larson over for instance Goodman for their goalie though?

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

aww I appreciate you saying I'm one of the top players Smile

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Damn you predicted me to go unprotected AND not get picked up in expansion. lol

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

RESO: *Shhhh* Let me stay ignored

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

04-21-2021, 05:27 AMTheFlash Wrote:
04-21-2021, 02:27 AMMoreorless89 Wrote: Wow, the disrespect. Luffy Richard has more than a 1000 tpe. Such slander will not stand! He has 1012 tpe. Terrible.

Hahaha I did this over the course of about a week, so maybe you were updated since? No disrespect meant!
:D i figured. Great article. I just wanted in on the fun.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

04-21-2021, 11:28 AMRonniewalker Wrote: Great piece, thanks for putting in the effort. I don't see why Team A would take Peter Larson over for instance Goodman for their goalie though?

Honestly, a great point! I’m sure they would have. I may have picked two players on that team already is the only thing I can think of. But you’re right, I’m sure they would go for him instead.

04-21-2021, 12:48 PMRagnar Wrote: Damn you predicted me to go unprotected AND not get picked up in expansion. lol

Lololol don’t take it too seriously. By that point I was pretty worn out and just picking, wasn’t really analyzing much. I’m sure if you’re unprotected you’ll be picked, being a high TPE 56

04-21-2021, 06:22 PMTheFlash Wrote:
04-21-2021, 11:28 AMRonniewalker Wrote: Great piece, thanks for putting in the effort. I don't see why Team A would take Peter Larson over for instance Goodman for their goalie though?

Honestly, a great point! I’m sure they would have. I may have picked two players on that team already is the only thing I can think of. But you’re right, I’m sure they would go for him instead.
Actually, Lemo was picked by team B on the same turn and then Team A took Kubinec on their next pick, which would have been impossible if they'd taken Goodman the pick before, but they wouldn't have known that ahead of team B's pick. But I'm just nitpicking for fun here Smile

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

04-22-2021, 07:19 AMRonniewalker Wrote:
04-21-2021, 06:22 PMTheFlash Wrote: Honestly, a great point! I’m sure they would have. I may have picked two players on that team already is the only thing I can think of. But you’re right, I’m sure they would go for him instead.
Actually, Lemo was picked by team B on the same turn and then Team A took Kubinec on their next pick, which would have been impossible if they'd taken Goodman the pick before, but they wouldn't have known that ahead of team B's pick. But I'm just nitpicking for fun here Smile

Lol! And that is why I’m not a GM!! All good my friend.