Create Account

(Graded) Deep Dive #1: Les Falcons Baguette
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 02:25 PM by StamkosFan.)

Hello friends!  Today I, Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba, Esq. will be doing a deep-dive analysis of the one and only Detroit Falcons!  I will also be using this analysis to see how we can win the Four-Star cup this season.  To start off,  I will be doing a in-depth player analysis.  First off, we have some pretty decent forwards in our lineup.  The Falcons' rookie centremen, Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba, Mike Doctor, and Janis Pacheks, are all relatively balanced players.  Pacheks is much more geared offensively, while Mike Doctor has weaker offensive stats but is rated higher physically and defensively.  Pingy is pretty decent offensively except in screening, has some defensive stats and is more geared towards physical stats. Pingy is the more speedy of the Detroit Falcons' centers.  Moving on to the stronger centremen, we have Marco Barengrub, Kermit Murphy, Anton Mihailov, Jonathan Granstrom, and Monkey Mann Jr. First off, Monkey Mann Jr. is thecstrongest offensively, with a good ability to pass, handle and get scoring opportunities.  Marco Barengrub has good puckhandling and passing, but he is a much more defensively-oriented player.  Winning faceoffs, getting in front of players, and using his stick defensively are Marco's strong skills.  Kermit Murphy is relatively balanced across his traits, however his playing style is more physical.  Murphy uses his strength to get in front of players and push them out of the way.  Anton Mihailov has very strong speed-oriented traits and is a good passer, so he is able to get the puck up to the offensive zone quickly and make those passes in front of the net.  Jonathan Granstrom is balanced but more geared defensively and uses his body more through checks and hits.  Granstrom is a good defensive support centreman.

Secondly, I will be talking about the Detroit Falcons' wingers. There are the right wings, Pavel Jesiak, Salzberger Lille-hammersson, and Thomas Rose.  Thomas Rose is a very accurate shooter, who is able to read the play and get in front to make those goals effectively.  He isn't very agressive though.  Pavel Jesiak is also a fairly accurate shooter who is a little more physical than Thomas Rose.  Salzberger Lillie-hammersson is good offensively but he is a more rounded winger so he can backcheck and can skate quickly.  The left wingers are Yan Dolff and Viktor Zukal.  These guys are both pretty balanced, with Dolff being the more physical one.

The Defensemen of the Detroit Falcons' include Wen Baters, Bjorn Thornsen, Jimmy Nutcluster and Luc Blouin.  All of the Falcons' defence are able to get in front to stop shots and are pretty strong players.  Jimmy Nutcluster is the most offensive of the bunch and is somewhat of a sniper.  The Falcons' goalies, Podan Podanovic, Tyler Avery and Raven fallen are well-rounded across all of their traits.  Podan is the more experienced one and is better with his reflexes so he is able to stop those rebounds effectively. 

My final thoughts on the analysis of the Detroit Falcons:  The falcons have some pretty strong players this season as well as some promising rookies  which will certainly make them a good contender for the cup.  However,  the falcons lack players who can get up there and get shots on net which may hurt them in the coming games. 

The Detroit Falcons are going to be a big contender for the Four Star Cup in the Simulation major Junior Hockey League Season for Season Fifty nine!  Pingy out.

587 agabas ready for grading

Approved +5 TPE @Pingy Pingu

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey