Create Account

A New Goaltender Has Entered The Ring
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2021, 06:02 PM by Talls. Edit Reason: add first article tag )

A New Goaltender Has Entered The Ring
April 15, 2021
When most people think of Japan, they think of anime, Japanese Cherry Blossoms, or samurai.  What they don't think about is hockey.
Senji Seteki is attempting to change that.  Growing up in Utsunomiya, Tochigi, Japan, he had the opportunity to discover hockey from some of his father's work colleagues, from the United States.  He was obsessed with the speed and agility the players possessed and was determined to become one.  The only problem, recreational sports are not the main focus in Japan.
Seteki had to beg his father to allow him to take skating lessons at the age of 8.  With the local ALIH team, the Nikkō Ice Bucks, he was able to continue learning and consuming the sport.  Seteki attended the Ice Bucks Ice Hockey school where he really learned the ins and outs of the game.  He was never the best skater but he had great eye-hand coordination and reflexes, leading him to take interest in goal tending.  He has always had the plan to make it the the SHL and really wants to represent Japan in IIHF competition.
Now, Seteki is eligible for the SMJHL and he plans to show the world what Japanese hockey can produce.  When asked who he would love to play with, he replied joyfully "I would love to learn behind Yanno Rosejac.  I feel he really has a lot to offer to a rookie goaltender!  Let's just hope I get the chance!".  He has already received multiple offers from GMs across the league and will make a decision on who to join at 11 AM EST, April 16, 2021, the opening of his signing window. 
Only time will tell where he lands.
(First Article - 290 words)

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

Dang, this is nice media! Excited to see your career develop no matter where you decide to go!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I always have a soft spot for japanese media, good work!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Welcome to the league, and good luck wherever you land!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

04-15-2021, 11:00 AMKalakar Wrote: I always have a soft spot for japanese media, good work!

Yes senpai

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

I’m gonna light you up like the 4th of July.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Nice first media!

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride