Create Account

S59 mPT #1 Expansion City

I think there are plenty of cities that would be neat for expansion, but I can’t think of many that would make me want to leave my role with NEW. Maybe if an Ohio team came along with some really impressive branding, it might give me some food for thought.
WC: 50 words

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Slip McScruff would leave his home town for a high quality cryptid branding. Nothing too cheap and meme-y, but like a good sasquatch branding somewhere in the PNW. Forest greens and hairy bastards. Any other cryptids would also make me think. Mothman, ok I can work with that. Hell, give me some alien / UFO branding.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

As much as i dont like the team since I am a sharks fan, i think that Las Vegas is probably the best city for an expansion team to go two, or if they wanted a bit smaller city would be Reno

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Balcers is devoted to the two teams that drafted him in back to back drafts to start his career, but the only thing that could pull him away from such loyalty is a move overseas where he could be back with his family and be a hometown hero to the fans in the stands.

The only city that really deserves an expansion team is Montreal. Montreal is the capital of Hockey, and it is an actual crime that there's currently no SHL team in the league.

32 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Samat would play for just about any team but he would like a team to be in the North Pole, where he can play on the ice 24/7 until he gets bored of it, then he goes back to sunny areas for fun.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs