It really do be like that

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Hahahahaha

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

04-22-2021, 01:35 PMCampinKiller Wrote: [Image: d9e0b6a802afeb84291c91791aaaf94e.png]

This but 8-5-0 instead

PatriotesUsaWhalers

This comment thread is just getting sad, glad pingy showed up to spice it up

04-23-2021, 01:14 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
04-22-2021, 01:35 PMCampinKiller Wrote: [Image: d9e0b6a802afeb84291c91791aaaf94e.png]

This but 8-5-0 instead
Y’all have the highest team PDO in the league with mediocre possession numbers and a starting goalie who’s been playing out of his mind lol

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

04-23-2021, 01:32 PMboom Wrote:
04-23-2021, 01:14 PMCampinKiller Wrote: This but 8-5-0 instead
Y’all have the highest team PDO in the league with mediocre possession numbers and a starting goalie who’s been playing out of his mind lol
Damn that's crazy

PatriotesUsaWhalers

I personally think New Orleans should be 12th

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-23-2021, 01:38 PMluketd Wrote: I personally think New Orleans should be 12th
I agree.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Can y'all please stop with the dumb ANA comments on this thread so I could get paid?

Yes, Anaheim is having a better start than Arkz and I (and the other graders) thought. Look forward to getting yourself up to like 9th or 10th in the midseason power rankings

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

I don't think it's preventing you from getting paid boss, but we're just fucking around here

PatriotesUsaWhalers

04-23-2021, 05:31 PMmee Wrote: Can y'all please stop with the dumb ANA comments on this thread so I could get paid?

Yes, Anaheim is having a better start than Arkz and I (and the other graders) thought. Look forward to getting yourself up to like 9th or 10th in the midseason power rankings

This will continue as long as ANA keeps winning.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

04-23-2021, 05:31 PMmee Wrote: Can y'all please stop with the dumb ANA comments on this thread so I could get paid?

You should probably have a chat with the media graders. God forbid your article has user engagement, lol

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

04-23-2021, 05:33 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I don't think it's preventing you from getting paid boss, but we're just fucking around here
The structure of media grading means that threads that are responded to are going to be graded later than threads that aren't responded to constantly. So this does, in fact, delay the authors getting paid, boss.

04-23-2021, 06:11 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:

This will continue as long as ANA keeps winning.
This is actually a good response since it means that the dumb Anaheim comments would be expected to stop very soon. Good job tackling their concerns!

04-23-2021, 06:16 PMAce Wrote: You should probably have a chat with the media graders. God forbid your article has user engagement, lol
I don't think it's bold to say that not all user engagement is welcome user engagement. People making a daily habit out of shitting on work done by creators for doubting a team with a lower TPE count isn't something that falls under user engagement that people want. Asking the people responsible to stop isn't unreasonable and as GM it is irresponsible that your official stance is "keep talking shit" to media producers and to shrug the issue off to media graders to excuse them of being petty in this thread.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

04-23-2021, 07:00 PMMazatt Wrote: I don't think it's bold to say that not all user engagement is welcome user engagement. People making a daily habit out of shitting on work done by creators for doubting a team with a lower TPE count isn't something that falls under user engagement that people want. Asking the people responsible to stop isn't unreasonable and as GM it is irresponsible that your official stance is "keep talking shit" to media producers and to shrug the issue off to media graders to excuse them of being petty in this thread.

If you think banter that boils down to "wow look, haha, you guys were wrong about us sucking" is talking shit, I don't know what to tell you. This is far from talking shit. Lighten up a little.

PatriotesUsaWhalers