Create Account

[SJHN] S59 Power Ranking: Opening Shots Edition

04-23-2021, 07:07 PMCampinKiller Wrote: If you think banter that boils down to "wow look, haha, you guys were wrong about us sucking" is talking shit, I don't know what to tell you. This is far from talking shit. Lighten up a little.
Banter from one side that is asked to stop isn't just having a little fun. Being petty towards other peoples work for some percieved disrespect isn't you laughing with others or banter, it's just a guise for talking shit or just being annoying if it ain't "talking shit". Take a hint from when the author themself tells you to stop. Clearly y'all have a different view of what you're doing compared to every other team.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Stop bullying the Ou7-1aws guys

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM by Merica.)

04-23-2021, 07:15 PMMazatt Wrote:
04-23-2021, 07:07 PMCampinKiller Wrote: If you think banter that boils down to "wow look, haha, you guys were wrong about us sucking" is talking shit, I don't know what to tell you. This is far from talking shit. Lighten up a little.
Banter from one side that is asked to stop isn't just having a little fun. Being petty towards other peoples work for some percieved disrespect isn't you laughing with others or banter, it's just a guise for talking shit or just being annoying if it ain't "talking shit". Take a hint from when the author themself tells you to stop. Clearly y'all have a different view of what you're doing compared to every other team.

This is just soft. If you don’t want user engagement than lock your threads, and if you ONLY want positive engagement than bribe a moderator to censor us for having an objective opinion. We haven’t called you names, or attacked you or anyone else personally.

If Anaheim falls off the face of the earth, I would EXPECT people to come at us hard, because it’s a two-way street, but unlike you, I don’t shrivel and cry foul because someone disagrees with me.

@media
feel free to grade this, don’t let us in ANA slow the roll.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

04-23-2021, 09:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
04-23-2021, 07:15 PMMazatt Wrote: Banter from one side that is asked to stop isn't just having a little fun. Being petty towards other peoples work for some percieved disrespect isn't you laughing with others or banter, it's just a guise for talking shit or just being annoying if it ain't "talking shit". Take a hint from when the author themself tells you to stop. Clearly y'all have a different view of what you're doing compared to every other team.

This is just soft. If you don’t want user engagement than lock your threads, and if you ONLY want positive engagement than bribe a moderator to censor us for having an objective opinion. We haven’t called you names, or attacked you or anyone else personally.

If Anaheim falls off the face of the earth, I would EXPECT people to come at us hard, because it’s a two-way street, but unlike you, I don’t shrivel and cry foul because someone disagrees with me.

@media

*Then

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-23-2021, 09:36 PMSlashACM Wrote:
04-23-2021, 09:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: This is just soft. If you don’t want user engagement than lock your threads, and if you ONLY want positive engagement than bribe a moderator to censor us for having an objective opinion. We haven’t called you names, or attacked you or anyone else personally.

@media

*Then

Fuck, nevermind I digress.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 09:51 PM by Ace.)

It’s media. If we didn’t want responses on them they would be locked as others have said. You’re allowed to have a discussion about it. I never said “keep talking shit”, nor would it matter if I did. You can drop the judgmental condescension.

If the bumping of a thread impacts the grading priority, that’s a problem with the media grading process, not the users having dialogue on the post itself.

I enjoy and appreciate the effort that goes into this sort of media. It stirs up activity related to the site, like what’s going on in this thread.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

04-23-2021, 09:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
04-23-2021, 07:15 PMMazatt Wrote: Banter from one side that is asked to stop isn't just having a little fun. Being petty towards other peoples work for some percieved disrespect isn't you laughing with others or banter, it's just a guise for talking shit or just being annoying if it ain't "talking shit". Take a hint from when the author themself tells you to stop. Clearly y'all have a different view of what you're doing compared to every other team.

@media
Lmao you might want to check who made the thread and contributed to it. I don't think you really understand who you're talking to about engagement.

I'm just explaining while y'all acting petty about pre-season rankings is unwarranted and should stop when the actual creators tell you to. Just cause y'all want to be headasses and dirty yourselves doesn't mean you should expect everyone else to stoop to your level.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 10:29 PM by Mazatt.)

04-23-2021, 09:51 PMAce Wrote: It’s media. If we didn’t want responses on them they would be locked as others have said. You’re allowed to have a discussion about it. I never said “keep talking shit”, nor would it matter if I did. You can drop the judgmental condescension. 

If the bumping of a thread impacts the grading priority, that’s a problem with the media grading process, not the users having dialogue on the post itself.

I enjoy and appreciate the effort that goes into this sort of media. It stirs up activity related to the site, like what’s going on in this thread.
This completely skirts around the main thing being criticised for your team here. It isn't a discussion when the same members circlejerk about the disrespect of pre-season rankings. The main issue isn't the media grading schedule. If this was actual discussion instead of petty crying I'm sure there wouldn't need to be a response from the creators. The issue isn't the grading, it's the petty crying part.

Just because a media grader or admin hasn't locked this thread doesn't mean people have to keep commenting. If the base of why what you're doing should be supported is "we haven't been directly told to stop by the mods," it might be a sign that it's time to stop. There are already people asking it gets cut out, that should be enough.

You should know well enough I respect you at this point. I'm not trying to be condescending, but this is just something I can't understand trying to defend.

04-23-2021, 10:13 PMMazatt Wrote:
04-23-2021, 09:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: This is just soft. If you don’t want user engagement than lock your threads, and if you ONLY want positive engagement than bribe a moderator to censor us for having an objective opinion. We haven’t called you names, or attacked you or anyone else personally.

@media
Lmao you might want to check who made the thread and contributed to it. I don't think you really understand who you're talking to about engagement.

I'm just explaining while y'all acting petty about pre-season rankings is unwarranted and should stop when the actual creators tell you to. Just cause y'all want to be headasses and dirty yourselves doesn't mean you should expect everyone else to stoop to your level.

Unfortunately, the creators of this content are not in charge of this forum, nor the responses that their content creates. Someone not liking the responses is not in and of itself a reason to stop, because like I said, there has been no violation of personal conduct.

Only hurt feelings, apparently, and if a little petty banter is what makes someone complain to the moderators, that’s an issue to they need to fix personally and stop taking things so seriously. This is all meant in a joking manner, I am not to blame if what I say is perceived incorrectly.

The response to this is pretty embarrassing lmao

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

The pot calling the kettle embarrassing is a completely expected turn of events

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 11:07 PM by scorycory.)

"If you don't want us to be toxic then lock the thread"
What is this, the ISFL?

04-23-2021, 10:54 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
04-23-2021, 10:13 PMMazatt Wrote: Lmao you might want to check who made the thread and contributed to it. I don't think you really understand who you're talking to about engagement.

Unfortunately, the creators of this content are not in charge of this forum, nor the responses that their content creates. Someone not liking the responses is not in and of itself a reason to stop, because like I said, there has been no violation of personal conduct.

Only hurt feelings, apparently, and if a little petty banter is what makes someone complain to the moderators, that’s an issue to they need to fix personally and stop taking things so seriously. This is all meant in a joking manner, I am not to blame if what I say is perceived incorrectly.
Nah this is just about respecting other people. If you want to be petty and not stop when you get told to, that's on you. Just cause personal conduct hasn't been violated doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to respect people.

some real ben shapiro level logic going on in here

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

04-23-2021, 05:31 PMmee Wrote: Can y'all please stop with the dumb ANA comments on this thread so I could get paid?

Oh hush, you already have money for training for the season. And don’t you do three of these a season?

Also @Mazatt (if I didn’t tag you right I apologize, I forget how many z’s and t’s your main account is now), please stop saying “petty” like this websites entire existence means more than a couple of pot-stirrers responding to their team’s position on a list. Just get the fuck over it.