Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Mutedfaith and I’m your new PT head! Starting this season, the mPT's as we know them in the SHL will find their way into the SMJHL PTs.

Since this is the first one, I'm new in my position and would love to know more about all of you I'm starting this one off with a concept blatantly stolen from last season's SHL mPT opener:

I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this). Give me your name and something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S59 SMJHL Rookies (S60 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 25th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Heya! I'm tMuse or Patrik IRL.
I joined the SHL after being in the ISFL for a bit over 1 year.
Thanks to covid and working from home i needed all that free time go to somewhere.
When I'm not gaming you will most likely find me write some code.

(52 Words)

[Image: tgsnOlT.png]

Update Page | Player Page
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 04:14 AM by Evil_AllBran.)

G'day @Mutedfaith!  You can call me AllBran, I'm one of 15 NHL fans from Australia. My strengths are colouring in the lines and my weaknesses are reciting NHL fan numbers by geographical location.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Hello all,
My name is Nick. I learned about the SHL through some random reddit thread a few years back and decided to jump in now. I am an advid Columbus Blue Jackets, Minnesota Vikings, and Ohio State Buckeyes fan. I am a software engineer by day and apparently a hockey writer now by night.

I look forward to interacting with all of you in the future!

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

I'm Arttu(Arthur) from Finland. I'm poor, jobless and used to hunt moose, but don't anymore.
I'm completely new to sims(not the EA game).
Favorite pizza toppings: mayo, pineapple, kebab, blue cheese

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

I'm Inf1d3l, so call me that pls

I am an old guy, I love gaming, movies, and rock music. I live in New England, am a big Pens fan. Married, with 5 pets (dog, cat, rabbit, 2 guinea pigs)

Wanna play Apex? Path of Exile? Like EVE Online? Hit me up!

howdy i'm tweedle
this isn't my first rodeo
spent the majority of my time at SFP
irl i'm a musician and graphic designer
i often enjoy a fine scotch and video games

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Hi there. I'm Twitchy. I love baseball and hockey. I also have a thing for puns and dad jokes. Also love to read and cook. And play sports.

[Image: ragnarsson_sig.png]
Destiny is All. Proud member of the Vancouver Whalers
Future SHL squad - Texas Renegades

Hello there, my name is Anthony, although some of my close friends call me Anthon. I was a GM here for several years, and this is my fourth player, but my first time as a forward. I would say I spend most of my free time playing video games.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

By-Tor here - I guess you could probably pick up that I'm a RUSH fan. I play on a beer league hockey team with my dad and brother. Just bought my first house a few months ago, so you could say I'm now an .... *gulp* .... adult.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

My name's Colton, for reasons unknown I keep coming back to this site like a crackwhore. I'm a big sports guy, played hockey my entire life, now referee it. Yup that's the most interesting stuff

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Whats up big dog.  You may know me as Pickle Juice, but irl my name is Sam.  I am from St. Louis, MO in the USA and my hobbies include gardening, powerlifting, grilling/cooking, watching the Blues, and listening to music.  I am excited for this upcoming season but keep having to remind myself that its more of a week by week slow burn rather than a sprint lol.  Lets go Falcons babayyyyyy

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

My names Ryan, this is my second go around in the SHL, the first being back in 2019 where I played in Anchorage, which also happens to be where I play now. Looking forward to the season! (37 words)

[Image: OIQc6sy.png]

Hey, I'm SMD or Sean. New here to SHL, came from Reddit after someone posted about this in the Bruins subreddit. Big hockey fan and season ticket holder for the Bruins. When I'm not at hockey games I'm either working, shooting baddies on the PS5, or learning how to fly planes.

I'm Benpachi, or just Ben. Joined this season after a recruitment post in the Canucks sub. I'm Canadian and I used to do amateur Strongman!

[Image: banes.png]