Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Well I'm Brent Ashe I'm a center playing for the scarecrows and something awesome about me would be that I am a content creator about this sport y'all call hockey and I love doing it and I hope that it makes people happy. I feel as if it is a honest to watch the sport of hockey. I like to watch and see what happens and go in depth about what happens in the game. 

Words 78

Hi! I'm negs or Ryan in real life. Right now I am interning for a real estate company in New York City and I have been participating in sim leagues all throughout lockdown and have really been loving it. I also love College Football, the NBA, and the NFL

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

Hey there, Im Lev Lebedev or you can refer to me as Lorec. I am new to the SHL and im still learning the ins and outs of the site. I was referred here by my irl friends Sven and Tater. Irl I enjoy snowboarding, longboarding, and traveling new places.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 03:47 PM by goilers.)

Hey, my name is Sophia but my friends call me Soph. I love travelling & spending time with my friends and family & love a good white claw. I’m married & have two cute golden doodles Cooper & Harlow.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Im Jax! Alot of people here know me, but some dont. Im very into music, and have several tattoos based around my favourite bands, but something many dont know is that my first concert (at the age of 4) was the BackStreet Boys. My second concert was 4 years later, for my birthday, The Beastie Boys. Weird mix eh?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hey there I'm Philip I'm a really big Canucks fan who joined the last draft and I'm having a blast so far. I'm a suffering Canucks fan in real life and while I graduated in communications I'm hoping to become a teacher now! P.s. sushi is the best food

[Image: rFbd0KA.png]

Hey! I'm katarn22 or Mike IRL. I got into sim leagues during the pandemic like a lot of people. Fun fact: one of my ancestors invented glitter. I'm not joking.

I am the one and only BigTittySmitty. That in itself should be all that I need to write. An SHL legend, former SMJHL co-Commish, SHL HO member and the works.
Bow down!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Hey! I'm a baseball (Atlanta Braves fan) and hockey (Originally Thrashers, now Vegas fan) fan. Online I just go by Rogue. I'm also the creative type. I write and draw in my free time, but my own feeling is that I'm probably a better artist than writer. Huge metalhead. Enjoying this game so far, and really like the community here. Smile
Code:
Word Count: 60

[Image: GardnerNoTeam.jpg?width=747&height=420]

Hey Cal, Luke here. From Philly and as you know am a former player for the Falcons. You and i tore up the league our rookie year on line 2!

[Image: draft-43-overall.gif]

IT IS AYE, MONSIEUR PINGY PINGU LUNGA GUMBA ESQ, AND I HAVE COME TO SHAKE UP THIS LEAGUE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW YAYAYA OOGLEY BOOGLEY!

27 words

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

I'm Highhaschdi and I found this league as a partner league from the ISFL and heard many members there talking about the SHL. I'm from Germany and I don't really follow the NHL unfortunately, but I'll try to get into a bit some more lol

(49 words)

Henlo I am Matty (or Matthew, or Marty, or Marry, people get my name autocorrected a bunch of ways). In real life I am from Scotland, and when I'm not working I spend most of my time getting overtly upset at dots not playing football correctly as a GM in ISFL.

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

I'm TeyonSchavari. You should know, I'm a pretty big deal in the ISFL, like so huge and popular there. Kidding of course, but I was a rookie mentor for over a year IRL there and HO at one point as well. I like to think I have a good sense of humor and am friendly to all. I'm from Iowa IRL and am a big Hawkeye fan and a die-hard Packers fan. Superheroes are my jam. Low-key alcoholic. Horrible guitar-player. Thats pretty much all you need to know about me!

[Image: HailBingus.png?width=911&height=450]

My name's Thunfish. You might know me from my times as Yoshimitsu McCloud, I played for Anaheim, San Francisco, Baltimore and Winnipeg - although I have also dabbled on other activities with people from the SHL in the past. I'm also the only user here from the nation of Brazil, which people seem to find amusing.

I'm studying to be an accountant and then get the hell out of this tropical dystopia, but I'm more usually seen messing around with stuff of all sorts, when not sharing old tales about my life.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR