Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

I'm crutch. I've been here for a hot minute but I took a break but now I'm back. I can't stay away from this fking site. Came from Reddit way, way, way back in the day.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

hey muted, you know me at least a little from when i was J GM but i'm mills. i love baseball and hockey. i play video games, mostly COD. and i'm from pittsburgh so i'm a pens fan, but since the Pirates suck, I'm a Red Sox fan Smile

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

I’m Graydon, just joined about a week or two ago. Born in Vancouver but moved to NY at a young age. Canucks will be the next Canadian team to win the Stanley Cup..BOOK IT

I’m Merica, I’ve been here for a long ass time with a few breaks totaling like 13 years, now I’m back because @Nike dragged back into this black hole.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Hello! I am Duncan The Walrus a.k.a SouthPaw! I think the fact that I am a Walrus that is playing ice hockey satisfies not only the interesting but, also the funny aspect of the prompt that you give. I mean come on it is a Walrus playing hockey! However, if you must know I am a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan! Go Canes! Timber Timber

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Hi I'm Nolan. I just joined the SHL after participating in the SCSFL. I am a huge Blue Jackets fan and made my player Russia to encourage myself to learn the russian language.

Hey folks name is Evgueni and I'm a mutt, I'm actually half Russian and half Japanese. My cat is also a jerk that hates to be picked up or touched :(

[Image: vikian.gif]

My name is JJLangabeer, aka John. I have been around the SHL since Season S9. I have been in and out here and there but I guess an interesting fact about me is I have almost lost each of my eyes on separate occasions. Don't worry I still have them both lol

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Hey Muted I'm Tim,
This is my 2nd Sim league that I'm in. I've been active in the ISFL for almost 2 years now.
I've watched The Office from beginning to End 17 Times.

Hi.  I am Eynhallow.  If you were wondering about the name, well, it is a real place in the Orkneys.  Kind of mystical and all that.  I came to the SHL through a Google search for simulation hockey games.  So far so good.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Hey! I am Tonzy and my player is Maverick Seabrook. I joined the SHL this season after a little bit over a year in real life over in the ISFL. I am a Carolina Hurricanes fan and I am a huge Lord of the Rings nerd. I also enjoy coaching and I am in law school so free-time is hard to come by.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

I'm NamelessNate and this is my second stint in this league. The first time around I don't remember what happened, I think I lost interest because both of my GMs left and then the new GM that came in traded away the only friend I had in the league. Other than that I am trying this league out again and I hope its a good time!

My name is Chris, first time in a sim league like this; pretty cool so far, although it seems like I have a long ways to go until my player is decent. My favorite hobby is fishing. My favorite TV show is Deadwood.

Hello SHL, I am better known for my player in the ISFL, Jamar Lackson. I am a huge Maryland/DC sports fan but could never get into hockey, but I figured I could learn more about the sport by joining another affiliate league. Go Caps.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Heyo I'm pokedragon but feel free to call me whatever you want. Canucks fan irl actually got into this through their subreddit. Just got back into dota and of course necro got banned Undecided