Create Account

Poll: oogley boogley?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
oogley boogley
54.29%
19 54.29%
oogley boogley
45.71%
16 45.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

oogley boogley

oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley gooely boogley gooley boogley oogley boogley boopedy doopedy doogely googely boogely oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley doopedy doogley boogley hoopedy doopedy doo oogley boogley boogley boogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley agab agab agab agab agab agab agba agab agab agb agab agab agb agab agba agab agab agb agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab aga baga bag ab ag bagabgabagabagabagabagaabgabagabaagabagbagaa AGAB agab agagab agab agag ba agab agab a gab ag bag  agab agab ag ab agab agab agab agab agagab agaba gabag bagabgabagabagabagabagabagabagbagabagabagabagabagbagabagab agab agab agab agab agab aga bagab agab gababagabagabagabagab oogley boogley boogley oogle yboogle y oodley boogley dooopedy oogley boogle doopedy googley oogley boogley doopedy goodley boogley
oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley booogley oogle yboogle y oogley boogley
agab agab gabagab gabagb agab agab agaba gaab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agaba agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agba agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agba agab agab agab agab agab agba agab agab agab agab agab oogley boogley googley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley oogley boogley oogley boogley oogley boogley ioogley boogley boogley doogle googley boogley googley boogley oogle y googley boogley oogley boogley doopedy doo noot noot noot noot noot noot noot nooot noot noot noot noot noot nooot noot noot noot noot noot noot noot nooot noot noot noot noot nootn oot noot nooot noot agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba agaba aagab agabagab ag bagbag abag abag aagab agab agab aga b  agab aga bagab ag ba oogley boogley boogle ybooogel yboogle yboogle yoogle y boogley dooopedy doo googley boogley boogle ygooogle ybogoely oogley boogle yboo
agab agab agab agab agab agab agab agb agab agab agab agab agab agaab agab agab gab g vagab gabagabagabagabaagabgabagabagabagabgabagabagabagabgabagabagabagbagabagabagabagaagabagabagabagbagabagabagabagabagabgabagabagabagabgagopogey bogoel y oogley boogle yoogle ybogoel yboogley boogle ydoodpedy doo
oogley boogle y  oogley boogle y  oogley boogley oogley booogley oogley boogely oogley boogley oogley boogle yoogley booogley oogley booogek  oogelu agaba agaba agba agaba

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

ph

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 10:24 PM by Chevy.)

Oogley boogley!

Gabba gab gab, gabba, gabba gab. 

Gooba shooba boogley oogley!

*raises hands up in frustration*

Applied

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

\_ \_ \_

Graded.

[Image: 336.jpg]

i'm only here for the thread team

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

ph

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

agaba.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in advanced statistics, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the SHL HO, and I have over 300 confirmed hits. I am trained in IPPEV and I’m a top 50 sniper in the entire SHL. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the SHL Awards Committee about my Dar nomination so you better prepared for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can block shots in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in PP time, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Chicago Syndicate and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.