Create Account

Reminder: Double Payout on everything (5/19 - 5/26)[Ended]
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 01:53 PM by luke.)

In case you are not aware, from raising over $13,000 to COTA, with the SHL Raising around $7500 of it, this is a reminder again for the dates of 5/19 - 5/26 we are doing double everything

- On May 19th-May 26th, double everything! During this period, you'll be able to earn double the pay from you'd normally get from Twitter payouts, Media, Podcasts and Graphics! There's no specific theme for media/graphics related double payouts, so long as you get the media out within that 7 day window, you're all set! (EDIT: Per Zoone, the double media bonuses will capped at 5,000 words, with anything beyond that granting standard media payout.)

With twitter, both this week and next week will be double the payout just to keep everything uniform, as double everything effects both weeks. Reminder that you need to go to Here in order to get twitter payout. Make sure to read the OP.

Thank you SHL for doing such a great job at raising money for such a good cause.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Yay double job pay if i post it in the next 7 days! congrats @Rich @Tomen @Segi !!!!

05-19-2021, 11:25 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Yay double job pay if i post it in the next 7 days! congrats @Rich @Tomen @Segi !!!!

Haha, get on it then Smile

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

05-19-2021, 11:25 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Yay double job pay if i post it in the next 7 days! congrats @Rich @Tomen @Segi !!!!
Sad

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Note that it's a 5k word limit per article. Split your 10k word-vomits into smaller chunks. Think of the graders!.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Also reminder: graphics deadline is tomorrow. Our submission week ends on Sunday.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]