Create Account

Nour needs your best SHL copypastas

Since we reached the charity goal, nour is going to read the SHL’s best copypasta’s on video.

What we need is the best copypasta’s the shl has seen. Please either link the post or the quote itself for Nour to read out loud

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

:eyes:

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

LIFE

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Life

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

gabe sucks

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 12:27 PM by boom.)

“To think that the Whalers have OVER achieved is pretty true actually. If anything this team should be under the 5 wins mark, especially with the team they have, and is a perfect example of what a shortened season can do to aid a team that lacks the skill set to truly succeed. Take this team and average them out over 66-82 games like the actual pro level leagues are played and they are throwing salt and rabbits feet everywhere trying to pray for their one thing they can cheer about each season, their lottery pick.”

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

"We just got reverse swept by the Falcons. And why? Because the Falcons did ONE THING after they were down 3-0: They changed their goaltender from a 350 starter to a 190 backup. All logic goes out of the window at this point and Detroit beats us 4 games in a row and fuck if I know why. We were out playing them for the most part, except that the sim just gifted them goaltending when it made no sense. This is not how anyone is supposed to lose."

Iconic

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

clardy's come down to houston and i'll kick your ass one

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

04-25-2021, 04:53 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: clardy's come down to houston and i'll kick your ass one

beat me to it.

so i submit:

nour just say "gnomedab" while dabbing.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

04-25-2021, 05:53 PMRagnar Wrote:
04-25-2021, 04:53 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: clardy's come down to houston and i'll kick your ass one

beat me to it.

so i submit:

nour just say "gnomedab" while dabbing.

Suspended

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Please also scale volume according to text size: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2945231

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 06:49 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Dude's "I use it on occasion"

Logan's Eggy TD

Applied

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-25-2021, 06:47 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Dude's "I use it on occasion"

Logan's Eggy TD

Applied

I was gonna post duders lmao

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Wasn't there that series of ones from someone complaining about people who leave in FA? Did someone mention those?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa