Post trellas td

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

ph

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

04-28-2021, 09:24 AMztevans Wrote:
04-25-2021, 02:05 PMnotorioustig Wrote: "We just got reverse swept by the Falcons. And why? Because the Falcons did ONE THING after they were down 3-0: They changed their goaltender from a 350 starter to a 190 backup. All logic goes out of the window at this point and Detroit beats us 4 games in a row and fuck if I know why. We were out playing them for the most part, except that the sim just gifted them goaltending when it made no sense. This is not how anyone is supposed to lose."

Iconic

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2021364

3-0 lead. Fear us, Detroit. You think those first 3 games were bad? Game 4 is going to be a whole new level of pain for you!

Top 10 images taken moments before disaster

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 07:58 PM by Pingy Pingu.)

Quote:"We just got reverse swept by the Falcons. And why? Because the Falcons did ONE THING after they were down 3-0: They changed their goaltender from a 350 starter to a 190 backup. All logic goes out of the window at this point and Detroit beats us 4 games in a row and fuck if I know why. We were out playing them for the most part, except that the sim just gifted them goaltending when it made no sense. This is not how anyone is supposed to lose."

hey i remember that lol

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

04-28-2021, 07:56 PMPingy Pingu Wrote:
Quote:"We just got reverse swept by the Falcons. And why? Because the Falcons did ONE THING after they were down 3-0: They changed their goaltender from a 350 starter to a 190 backup. All logic goes out of the window at this point and Detroit beats us 4 games in a row and fuck if I know why. We were out playing them for the most part, except that the sim just gifted them goaltending when it made no sense. This is not how anyone is supposed to lose."

hey i remember that lol

ilu Pingy but it happened like two years before you joined SHL lol.

Unless you're admitting to a multi :zoomeyes:

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

04-29-2021, 09:02 AMztevans Wrote:
04-28-2021, 07:56 PMPingy Pingu Wrote: hey i remember that lol

ilu Pingy but it happened like two years before you joined SHL lol.

Unless you're admitting to a multi :zoomeyes:

Pingy is ever-present. Pingy is eternal.

Embrace the noot.

04-28-2021, 12:08 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Post trellas td

Are you guys gonna like... do your job? Quebec has managed to get a team full of actives and are totally full and the best you can manage are what, 6 actives? You guys traded for all these draft picks and then passed on them? What? What are you guys doing? Quebec WAITED to sign guys so you could get a chance and you didn’t even reach out? Having a J team with an active locker took and a chance to win games is so important to keeping new members in the league and it seems like you guys don’t even give a fuck. Step the fuck up guys

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@notorioustig you know the answer for what must happen.

Scottey Crawfling

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-29-2021, 01:17 PMhhh81 Wrote: @notorioustig you know the answer for what must happen.

Scottey Crawfling

@39alaska39 @SDCore @Esso2264

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-29-2021, 01:18 PMhhh81 Wrote:
04-29-2021, 01:17 PMhhh81 Wrote: @notorioustig you know the answer for what must happen.

Scottey Crawfling

@39alaska39 @SDCore @Esso2264

i hate this.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Scottey Crawfling

>:(

04-29-2021, 01:39 PMSDCore Wrote:
04-29-2021, 01:18 PMhhh81 Wrote: @39alaska39 @SDCore @Esso2264

i hate this.
I love this

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

04-29-2021, 02:19 PMnotorioustig Wrote:

Scottey Crawfling

>:(
Tig you know this is never going away

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Classic 1

also can't find relived right now but it's a classic that should be in there

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

05-17-2021, 12:44 PMTomen Wrote: Classic 1

also can't find relived right now but it's a classic that should be in there

This was the earliest one that was memed as far as I can tell :kek:

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=83343

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY